• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Paladestar

Army Camp, squad counts display

I'd say that those of us in later chapters have outgrown the current display of the Army Camp tab on the unit training buildings. When it says >999x for almost every unit type, it tells me nothing when I'm trying to figure out what I need to train to keep my troops stock balanced: Can we get...
  2. Paladestar

Closed | Archived Trader - Unable to switch production between Unurium and Divine Seeds (or vice-versa)

When trying to switch production on my trader, I get the pop-up saying "This will reset the production timer..." I click on Ok and nothing happens. A fellow has confirmed that it is happening to them too. Checking the dev console on my browser, no request is sent to the server when I click...
  3. Paladestar

Closed | Archived T3 Wholesaler goods-to-goods trade values incorrect with level 42 and 43 MH

With the Blooming Trader Guild ancient wonder at level 30+ the first goods-to-goods (e.g. trading dust for gems, not for gold, not for supplies) trade from the Wholesaler each day should be at a ratio of 1:1. On my city with a level 42 Main Hall the trader is taking 37,400 T3 goods and giving...
  4. Paladestar

Closed | Archived Event quest: Scout 20 provinces (!)

I'm rather hoping this is just a display glitch! This is quest #61 for the current event, (the eighth daily quest) it should be scout one province, but it is showing as 20! I thought it'd just be a caching issue, but I have cleared my cache and reloaded the game multiple times now and it...
  5. Paladestar

Closed | Archived Chapter 18 settlement buildings - Sound when selecting (LOUD!)

The sounds that are played when selecting any of the chapter 18 settlement buildings are very loud. It's at least two or maybe even three times as loud as all other game sounds!
  6. Paladestar

Closed | Archived Spire missing first team reward?

On two different cities, using two different web browsers on my PC and after multiple hard refreshes (Ctrl+F5), I'm still seeing tthat he first team reward is missing?: I've spoken to multiple fellows, in two fellowships and some are also seeing this but others are still seeing the usual 12.
  7. Paladestar

Closed | Contact Support Gaps between Union Street sections

The new Union Street tiles have gaps between them when placed.
  8. Paladestar

Closed | Archived Have the devs stopped looking at bugs?

This forum used to be updated fairly often, acknowledging each of the reported bugs had been passed on and then they were archived. However, now we have bug reports going back six months!
  9. Paladestar

Issue with Winyandor server?

I'm frequently getting "Server Error" and "Stream Error" messages and the game needs to reload. No issues with my other city on Felyndral.
  10. Paladestar

Closed | Archived Unable to open the Ancient Wonder information window for any max-level AWs

Just started happening this evening, other fellows are also having this issue.
  11. Paladestar

Closed | Archived Archers vs. Rangers stats - In-game vs. Official Wiki

The official wiki (https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Units) shows that the 3* Ranger has a minimum damage of 17. The wiki also shows that the 3* Archer has a minimum damage of 16. So why is it that in-game the Archer is showing as having a higher minimum damage than the Ranger? Is the...
  12. Paladestar

Closed | Archived Extreme latency variations from one moment to the next since Thursday update

Since the Thursday update I've been getting extreme latency variations from one moment to the next using the full/flash version of the game (Seems fine on the app). I've asked in fellowship chat and I'm not alone in this. For example, I just did a round of the tournament and kept cycling the...
  13. Paladestar

Open Unit production in the app

If a unit production finishes when the app is already open the button/bubble to collect the units does not appear over the building that just finished training the units. The building in fact becomes unselectable, you can tap on it and it bobs in and out of the screen to show that an...
  14. Paladestar

Closed | Archived Research tree order is scrambled since 1.49 update

Since the 1.49 update the research order has been changed, it is now somewhat chaotic compared to before. You used to have technologies that fed into each other relatively close in the order. E.g. Superior Armory used to be at the top of its column, which fed into Treant Promotion, at the top...