• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Princess Penelope

Elvenar Scavenger Hunt. Unlock the hidden combination and open the sunken treasure!

When i post my answer it shows in the thread? What am i doing wrong?
  2. Princess Penelope

Discussion Winter Magic 2020

is it not wonderful, Inno can link my forum account to my email account but I am still not getting the event email with bonus keys!
  3. Princess Penelope

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

i totally agree with you. well this week i can fight to... whoa... wait for it province 15. what an improvement from being able to do 30 plus provinces before! NOT. this is ridiculous and people rave about how much better this week is? sorry, Inno its is still messed up big time.
  4. Princess Penelope

Karliartis, agree with you and I sincerely hope Inno has the ability not to compare apples with pears. The people on this forum who raved about the new format was the smaller players with less aw upgrades and in a lot lower chapters than us. You see players who boast here about their...
  5. Princess Penelope

thanks Pauly. then it is really not worth the effort.
  6. Princess Penelope

i agree but why punish players who play the game the way Inno told us it was supposed to be played at all. i worked hard to upgrade the aw's.
  7. Princess Penelope

Big scores does NOT come by itself. Players work at it.BUT it should be the player's choice not there for Inno to try and make this impossible
  8. Princess Penelope

Is it worthwhile to even continue playing? It is suppose to be a game and fun. Not a punishment to force you to spend money.
  9. Princess Penelope

I find it interesting that there are countless "@Silmaril" questions but not a single reply from Silmaril
  10. Princess Penelope

well said! and Inno can forget about me spending a cent again till they fix this rubbish the force on us. that is if i do not find another non Inno game to play first and leave Elvenar.
  11. Princess Penelope

sounds like a plan to me!
  12. Princess Penelope

Closed | Archived Part of the city is not displayed

exactly the same here! it started happening when they did the new update. i have ALWAYS played at 80% with NO PROBLEMS. why be so defensive with "happening for years" story. just own the bug, Inno and say "sorry we will see what we can do"
  13. Princess Penelope

I am sorry but if Inno want to get rid of players who in the past couple of years worked hard to build their cities by punishing them in tournaments for advances in aw,s and expansions. They should just have said. I normally played between 20- 30 provinces. Today at #15 i was losing troops big...
  14. Princess Penelope

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

I do not want to be negative but why try to fix something that is not broken? When we were new players it was difficult for us. Now that we are "veteran" players they want to make it more difficult for us. I play for the kp to upgrade aw's and work hard at building up enough troops to play and...
  15. Princess Penelope

Discussion Air Traders Voyage Event

Dear Inno Over the past three years i have had my deal of frustration with your game. Last year you had one or two terrible events and i seriously considered to just stop playing Elvenar altogether. If it was not for the fact that i brought two friends into the game i would really have...
  16. Princess Penelope

Elvenar Down For Maintenance

@ Lelanya: I have been reporting the problem to support since yesterday. They told to switch the tablet on and off (which I have done together with reinstalling and clearing the cache BEFORE I contacted them). And then support told me that there is a problem. @Simaril: I just reported it again
  17. Princess Penelope

Elvenar Down For Maintenance

I still cannot get into the app
  18. Princess Penelope

This world is currently being updated. Please try again later

i also get a server not responding message
  19. Princess Penelope

This world is currently being updated. Please try again later

yip been like that nearly 15 minutes. on my tablet i get a server down message