• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. A Gateway into the Past

Interesting, I came to this thread expecting to find lots of people who don't like the new event. And that doesn't seem to be the flavour. So, I've been playing actively since early 2017. I have completed every event, trying hard to get the full sets every time. I have every evolving...
  2. Sorcerers' Homecoming event

Thank you!
  3. Closed | Archived Sorcerers Event Icon!

Hello the Sorcerers event icon has appeared on our screens, with a padlock, it says the event will end in just over 71 hours .... I'm on Felly live world. Nothing happens if you click on the icon. I am assuming it is a bug?
  4. Sorcerers' Homecoming event

Yes I have the padlock icon too. Assuming it is a bug
  5. Survey - Autumn Zodiac

Been playing for three years. Never seen a survey.
  6. Answered Tree Gum

Elven tree gum appears in your game when you first reach sentient goods. If you normal boosted good is steel, then tree gum will be your sentient boosted good. You make it in a planks manufactury. You will need to build that planks manufactury right up to level twenty-something, you cant get...
  7. Answered Halflings' Orc Nest: Why is it worse than S&D's?

Hello, 20 / h means it will deliver 20 orcs per hour. So when you upgrade it, it will deliver 23 orcs per hour, so 23 / h. These numbers are approximate - you cant actually collect your orcs every hour! The 500 and 560 numbers are the orcs delivered every 24 hours, which is the production...
  8. Closed | Archived The "you don't have enough KPs" bug

This bug has been around for a very very long time. It was most recently posted here on November 16th but the first time was long before that. Do the devs know about it now, and it just hasn't made it to the top of the fix list yet? Or are they hoping for more information? This is the bug...
  9. Discussion The May Celebrations Event

So I have got to the quest " Recruit a huge amount of Units or Invest 10 Knowledge Points in any Ancient Wonder Produce a good amount of Marble, Steel or Planks And I dropped a 10kp AW instant into my neighbours Elvenar Trade Centre. Alas, the quest claims that I have not achieved the...
  10. Answered What happens if I join another fellowship in bare spiral of eternity event?

We had a player who zoomed to the top of the spire on the first day, then left the FS mid week. Our FS definitely continued to benefit from the spire points that the player had gained. What I'm not sure about is whether the player joined another FS during that Spire, or played solo for a few...
  11. Unlearn a Technology

Nice idea!
  12. Closed | Archived Fellowship Adventures Popup Status Bug

Well done for taking all the pictures and recording it properly Adverfull! This one has been annoying us all :(
  13. Answered Fellowship Adventure can you see who opened a chest.

In the notifications - thats where you can see the long list of people who recently visited you, took your trades, joined and left your FS .... it will be in that list.
  14. Answered Badge Collection problems

Me too. very annoying bug
  15. Discussion Chapter 16 - Embassies

So ... is this new race in the live games yet or still just on Beta? I've had a look at my research tree to see what the new wonders and so on look like, but my research tree stops at the end of Elvenar. Consequently, right now, can't comment!
  16. Elvenstats

Such a valuable site. And yes, I'm getting stuck too.
  17. Buggy Tournament Results

:) it is a summary of the much longer note that Support sent me, not a direct quote at all so I dont think I broke the rules. To cwgiii's point there was nothing specific mentioned about timeframe, just a hope that it could be soon.
  18. Buggy Tournament Results

I reported it as a bug last week and received a response from support that it is known to be an issue, that it is with the development team for investigation and that they hope to be able to include a fix in an update soon.
  19. Answered Time Warp

I'm very pleased with my timewarp, it has made a lot of difference in the tournaments, and the increase in sentients is nice. It is reasonably cheap in KP to upgrade it, but expensive in seeds to upgrade.
  20. Answered Time Warp

It is one of the two Ancient Wonders that you can obtain once you have completed the final research task in the Constructs chapter.