• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Petfood

Can you do something to make us get more petfood? It comes up in crafting now and then but then also 1 bag at a time. I need more in crafting or as a prize in the spire. I have to pick who can eat and who must starve and my pets are getting upset!! They think I am spoiling the bear...
  2. Answered Tech tree / quest help

If I don't have Steel or Plank Manufacturies why do I get a quest to research STEEL (a quest I can't cancel) And do i have to do them in the tech tree to move on? It's a lot of KP and goods for something I don't use.
  3. Festival return?

Will a festival ever return too give us a chance to collect set buildings. That is now for players like me who did not get the full set first time round and sit with 2/5 Harvest Festival Set and 3/5 Phoenix cult set. Knowing I will get another shot will influence my decision to keep or sell when...
  4. ICE & FIRE RECRUITING

NEW YEAR....... NEW FELLOWS!! Our fellowship is looking for active players looking to have fun and PLAY the game. We don't even expect EVERY DAY but 3-4 times a week at least. Trade fair, visit everyone and make an effort in tourneys and FAs!! Right now we are only doing 2-3 chest at tourneys...
  5. ICE & FIRE RECRUITING

ICE & FIRE: EN1 ARENDYLL RANK 248 We are a very casual group. Fair trade and visits (no set rules) appreciated. ACTIVE participation in TOURNAMENTS + FA required. Remember EVERYONE shares in the prizes so be fair and participate! Check out our Fellowship on Elvenstats and join now!
  6. Open Buildings not selecting

I am having a problem selecting buildings to upgrade or start productions. I can collect coins and goods, open barracks to train new troops and select buildings to move around. Just not upgrade or produce (or even check how far productions are) Also can not open trader. Only happening in...
  7. Fellowship Adventure Badge Menu

We need a tab showing the fellowship's combined tally of different badges. With 25 fellows over different time zones its very difficult to keep up with what we have in stock.
  8. FELLOWSHIP TRADES

To help fellowship grow and help our smaller members it would be nice if there was a special trade dept for fellowship members only. Like a little wholesale backroom. So that only fellows can accept the special trades they need to expand.