• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. hawk the slayer

Active FS seeking new players

Hello - we are a friendly, active FS and currently have 19 players, we're called "Zephala" and are looking for either single active players or a merger. We are a 10+ chest tournie FS and until recently we were also a gold spire FS and want to get back to achieving spire gold again. If your...
  2. hawk the slayer

Answered What level do you need to be?

Hello, sorry to bother you guys with this but it was far too long ago for me to remember and I cant find anything in the wiki Question is - what chapter do you need to be in to allow participation in tournies and the spire??
  3. hawk the slayer

F A participants

During the last FA I seem to remember being able to see who's participated, I cant seem to find it this time, am I missing something??
  4. hawk the slayer

Question spire points

Hi Guys - quick question, how many points does a single player earn going from bottom to top of the spire
  5. hawk the slayer

Answered Pet food famine

Hello, I was wondering if I'm just having a really bad run or is anyone else finding a serious shortage of pet food recipe's showing up in the MA . I haven't had a single one in about a week whereas I used to see them fairly often. I'm pretty sure I dont miss any of the recipe changes and it...
  6. hawk the slayer

Answered Blueprints

Hiyah, I'm sure this has been asked before but I was losing the will to live trolling through the posts so ----- is there any way I can see how many blueprints I have in stock?? thanks
  7. hawk the slayer

Answered troops from even chests

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered but since the squads show in your inventory, if you collect them whilst the brown bear is active does it effect those troops as well??
  8. hawk the slayer

Answered No free game currency??

Hi Guys, Dont most players we get an e-mail with a link to some free game currency when an event starts, or am I mistaken
  9. hawk the slayer

Spire fighting problem

Hiyah, I'm having a problem with spire combat --- auto fight works ok but when I try a manual fight the blue "loading bar" only goes about half way and stays there. I've reloaded the game, I've tried rejoining combat and reteating but its no good so for now I can only auto fight. Anyone else...
  10. hawk the slayer

Answered Brown bear

Hiyah, Quick question concerning the brown bears abilty to boost the number of troops. If I have troops already trained but not yet collected does the boost effect those too or only the ones that are currently being trained??
  11. hawk the slayer

Fellowship Adventure improvement??

I'm just throwing this out there pretty much off the top my head but since FA's have become nothing more than a week long, boring chore for pitiful rewards that a lot of FS's dont even bother with (and half the players in mine didn't take part this time either). Why cant it made more "spire...
  12. hawk the slayer

Established FS seeking players

Oops sorry- first attempt went horribly wrong, please have a look at the other one
  13. hawk the slayer

New active Players wanted

We usually get 10 chests/week in the tournie and do well in FA's and the spire. We are all very friendly and the FS as a whole is very laid back with no pressure but obviously would like you to be active too. The chat is usually lively and we have even been known to talk about the game...
  14. hawk the slayer

Answered double amounts from magic workshops

Hiyah, Cant make my mind up if this is a daft question or not so decided to ask anyway. Does anyone know if MW's produce double during the upcoming FA?? I've looked on Elvengems but its not mentioned
  15. hawk the slayer

Answered Any point in upgrading bears?

Hello, has anyone "upgraded" a bear ( not evolved ) ?? I just looked at upgrading a lev 10 brown bear to my new chapter and I cant see any advantage in doing so, or am I missing something?