• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. dbrad000

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

+1
  2. dbrad000

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #12 - PP, or Prophet or Profit

My main city is at the end of Chapter 20, so that ate up most of its Portal Profits. Since my main city is rebuilding its stock, here are the Portal Profits from my little city, which is at the end of Halflings. As you can probably tell, I have been taking a looong time between chapters in that...
  3. dbrad000

Answered Festive of the May tree

The rotation is posted to this thread: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/rewards-for-spire-of-eternity.16599/
  4. dbrad000

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #6 - Full Employment

0.00314% I upgraded my Thermal Springs and Mountain Halls, so I reworked my city again. I doubt I can get it any closer to zero. The same rules still applied: I ensured that all buildings that require a road connection have it, every square in my city is filled, and all buildings in my city...
  5. dbrad000

Your decimal is a bit off. It should be 0.0443%. It’s still a great number.
  6. dbrad000

0.0297% I had to wait until I finished Chapter 20 and upgraded everything, but there it is. @m4rt1n To avoid any semblance of impropriety, I ensured that all buildings that require a road connection have it, every square in my city is filled, and all buildings in my city, including event...
  7. dbrad000

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #5 - Inventory Stack

Here at Leroy's Porta Potties, you'll always get the best price and the least odor. It's guaranteed, or we return your deposit.
  8. dbrad000

New delete game button on IPad

I am fine with the “Delete Account” feature being accessible. My only issue is with the placement of the button that begins the process. It is directly below the Logout button, and I believe it is too close to that Logout button. My arthritic fingers often click the wrong thing, and since I use...
  9. dbrad000

A Gateway into the Past

The event is over, so I present ‘A Tale of Two Elvenar Cities.’ As the title indicates, I have two active cities. My main city, on Arendyll, is at the end of the tech tree (until the new chapter comes out of Beta) and my secondary city, on Felyndral, has completed Chapter 9. For the purposes of...
  10. dbrad000

A Gateway into the Past

Having lived among the Dwarves for a time in my misspent youth, I find the Chips in the game are accurate representations. The color is a little off, as true Dwarven Chips have a brilliant sheen. Otherwise, the game Chips are spot on.
  11. dbrad000

You know you've played too much Elvenar...

...your girlfriend asks when she can expect a diamond, and you reply that as soon as the Spire rewards pay out, there will be plenty of diamonds to go around.
  12. dbrad000

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

It’s the same tactic used by the developers.
  13. dbrad000

Spire max team score.

To avoid confusion, the score should be made to read 1330/1330 when a Fellowship achieves enough points to obtain the final prize, regardless of the points obtained above 1330. Unless all 25 Fellowship members complete the spire; then the score should probably read 1337 ;)
  14. dbrad000

Version 1.101

It probably hasn’t been rolled out to all users in all stores yet.
  15. dbrad000

Version 1.101

Finally, we will be able to donate to other players’ AWs from the app. And the AW lists look interesting, too. This is a most welcome QoL update.
  16. dbrad000

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

I quite like the art. I don’t care much for the resources the phoenix provides, but I was considering putting it in my city because I like the way it looks.
  17. dbrad000

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

Here are my feelings on the event now that it has concluded. The Good First, I prefer the fixed questline. I take my time with the quests, but I look at questline spoilers to see how many of the one-day and two-day productions I need to start in advance. I don’t, however, build a shanty town...
  18. dbrad000

Stonehenge building

I check the MA at every reset, and I have done so since the introduction of crafting. There has never been an artifact available to craft.
  19. dbrad000

Winter Magic

With the Winter Magic event winding down, I would like to offer feedback, constructive criticism, and recommendations. The Good The red ribbons that appear on the outskirts of the city contrast nicely with the background; since the ribbons are easy to see, I don’t need to scan around my city...