• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Susie49

Question Spire perks

I still can’t quite get my head round how these work, so sorry if this question has been answered before. Currently our Spire perks are maxed so I thought we’d have 500 points, but on closer examination we only have 429. If we do a reset and reallocate points will that let us get back to 500...
  2. Susie49

Question Trader and unurium

Can somebody suggest why my trader’s unurium production has dropped from 35k a day to 34.2k please? I haven’t deleted any AW or anything like that so must be some subtlety that I’ve never known about Thanks for reading.
  3. Susie49

Answered Embassies chapter quests

Hi, has anybody finished all the quests for the final chapter and can remember what the last few are pls? Have come to a grinding halt at the one where you have to have 4 workshops upgraded and wondering if it is safe to delete all my production buildings (apart from the senate) or if I will...
  4. Susie49

We need dogs!

I would really like to get an event building that produces DOGS (or Cerberus to be accurate). There are event buildings or AWs to produce all sorts of troops but I have never seen one that gives you my most used troop, those lovely mage-eating canines. Please please pretty please consider this :)
  5. Susie49

Flexible use of evolution thingies

it would be great if the thingies which you use to evolve the startup event buildings were not event-specific and could be used to evolve buildings from any event. Would also be good if you could craft them in the MA.
  6. Susie49

Answered Is there life after Puffin’s death?

Puffin is no longer available for the iPad, so no messaging for me unless I can scrounge a laptop for a while. Has anyone found an alternative pls?
  7. Susie49

Dragons

i have a nice collection of unicorns, so how about starting providing dragons as 1x2 culture buildings? The different orientation to unicorns would be useful and I can keep them upgraded using tournament chest rewards.
  8. Susie49

Answered S1 goods on app

how do you see what sentient goods you have on the app pls? made some tree gum but can only see it when I use the laptop :(
  9. Susie49

Answered FA badges

is anyone else having trouble cashing in their Statue badges on the app? Just collected a Royal Bed and it did not register even though the relevant quest was open.
  10. Susie49

Answered Carnival quests

Does anyone know please if the carnival quests where there are two options are mix’n’match? Eg if the options are to scout 2 provinces or upgrade 2 buildings can you do one of each? Similarly if the options are solve encounters or buy KP? Thanks :)
  11. Susie49

Too many buttons

i know that this has been discussed before but thought I would ask again why we need to press two buttons to decline a recycling quest? It would be so helpful if we just had to decline it without needing confirmation since we know it will come round again :)
  12. Susie49

Blacksmith badges

i see that we still have to do 5 productions for a blacksmith badge, whereas to get a Diamond Necklace we only need 3 one day runs in our tier 1 manufactories. Can we not change this? Seems very unfair that you need to do five runs for both the nine hour and one day workshop badges :( Farmers...
  13. Susie49

AW that gives you hellhounds

Dogs are definitely a fighting Elvenar player’s best friends, so it would me amazingly wonderful if we had an AW that generated them. Or a building like the Grounds of the Orc Strategist would fit the bill too :) Thanks for reading!
  14. Susie49

Battles

Not sure if this has been suggested before but would love to have some sort of statistics on how many troops I kill when fighting. Would be great to have some sort of fighter-of-the-day ranking with maybe a spell or two as reward for the champion. Would have made things a bit more interesting...
  15. Susie49

Answered Cancelling a crafting

if you cancel a crafting is everything returned to you - spell fragments, Combining Catalyst spell? Thanks :)
  16. Susie49

FA badges using workshops

Would it be possible to reduce the number of toolboxes you need to make for the blacksmiths badge? Seems unfair that you need to produce five for both the nine hour and one day workshop badges :( Farmers Guild: 5 x Basket of Groceries (9 hours) Blacksmith Guild: 5 x Toolbox (1 day)
  17. Susie49

Answered Completing the event

On the iPad app there was no option to complete the overall event once the last quest was done. I had to go onto the pc to do that and get my building. Thanks :)
  18. Susie49

Answered Ancient Wonders

During my NH visits I noticed that one of my neighbours seems to have every possible AW. She seems to be on a chapter where you build canals. Is there some advantage to having all the AWs later on in the game, over and above normal AW benefits? Thanks for reading :)
  19. Susie49

Answered Using puffin on the ipad

Somebody told me today that I could run the browser version of Elvenar on the iPad if I downloaded Puffin. I did that and was excited to find that I can now do NH and AWs on the iPad and read messages. Only snag is that I seem unable to type in chat or reply to any messages! Can one of you...
  20. Susie49

Answered Mana decay time

My first Weeping Willows are finally building and I wondered how you find out your mana decay time on the app? The info on woodelves in gamersgemsofknowledge says that you hover over a mana-producing building to find it, but obviously this does not work on the app. Thanks for reading :)