• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Susie49

Curiosity about the SoE and Tournament difficulty variables

Thanks everyone for the useful info. Long live the Forum!
  2. Susie49

Curiosity about the SoE and Tournament difficulty variables

So does every upgrade of any ancient wonder effectively reduce your fighting power by the same amount, irrespective of which AW and what level?
  3. Susie49

Beta Fellowship Adventures

Thanks ever so much! Can’t believe I’ve never noticed that option before. That is going to save me a LOT of tapping when the FA starts :)
  4. Susie49

Can’t seem to create a new thread in help needed section, but this is relevant to FA in practical terms. When you’re on iPad using app how do you set multiple level 1 workshops going at the same time please? I’ve done it accidentally once or twice but not consistently, and knowing how to do...
  5. Susie49

Beta on mobile device

Lol remember them well, full name was ZZ Top I believe?
  6. Susie49

Beta on mobile device

Thanks, didn’t realise it was ZZ lol :)
  7. Susie49

Beta on mobile device

Hmmmm I didn’t see the BETA option, just a load of country flags ‍:(
  8. Susie49

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Any sign of the next FA in beta yet?
  9. Susie49

Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Congratz to everyone who’s completed the chapter already. I’m plodding thru at a modest pace but I’m well over halfway there!
  10. Susie49

Good job that Dragon Rock Gorge is a great mana producer :)
  11. Susie49

Ooohhhh dear, yet another challenging quest to look forward to. Currently I’m stuck on the quest requiring 30 Vallorian Avenue since that will use over 100k of each of my basic sentient goods! Could be on that one for a while.
  12. Susie49

Me neither lol. I wish we just had one FA every 3 months
  13. Susie49

I used to teleport my residences for the FA too, but since the high demands on coins I’ve started teleporting my big workshops and non-basic good manufactories instead :)
  14. Susie49

True, but I up my own culture using the culture spells that I always have over 1000 of since I only use them during the FA, and when the MH has been fully helped culture is the next choice on my village name ‍:)
  15. Susie49

That’s pretty comprehensive thanks, I’ll save it as a reminder for the team when we do the next FA :) The only additions/clarifications I might suggest are: (1) doing NH on everybody showing on your World Map, not just those who’ve NHd you (2) once you get notified that the FA will start...
  16. Susie49

Any change to the excessive sack of coins demands?
  17. Susie49

New round of Fellowship Adventures

Sorry I misinterpreted your first post, I thought you’d found a reason for the huge coin costs!
  18. Susie49

We do? Did I miss something?
  19. Susie49

Coins and to a lesser extent bracelets/arcane are definitely the main hold-ups for us too, but we appreciated the early countdown timer and at least it’s easy to collect multiple badges nowadays. We‘ve all used up our stocks of coin instants that we thought were never going to be needed lol...
  20. Susie49

My main complaint is still the one that has been voiced many times before, namely that I’d like only mages to be able to complete a stage. Demoting team members from ambassador works of course, but it’s not a popular move! Many thanks Lelanya for the spreadsheet and data, we appreciate all...