• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Toni the mercyful

Pet food (!)

4 Pet Food per week (!) Well, that is a good planning, but I realise I use per week: 2 - for Phoenix in tornament 2 - for the Codex Fire Chicken - gives 14 kp at finished scouting 1 - Brown Bear - troops extra 3 - Moon Bear - 9 kp at neighb. help 1 - Polar Bear - When i need tornament cooldown...
  2. Toni the mercyful

Pet food (!)

I ran out of Pet Food... If I don't feed my birds and bears once a day is like starving. The MA do not provide more than 1 a day lately and never being such a giver either in the past. So, the question shall be> Can you make buildings that gives Pet Food daily(?) That will help us! T the M
  3. Toni the mercyful

Wishing Wells

Agree! It seems that the genies are the target to achieve and made us all do spire. Well, someone of us aren't that spire lovers, but will be forced! My thought may be somehow deeper, I guess. Visionary, may be! T the M
  4. Toni the mercyful

dwarven portal

Try to relocate or disconnect him. Maybe it works. T
  5. Toni the mercyful

Teleport event buildings (!)

I need (!!!) them to be teleport in my inventory, too! As FA is coming soon it will be great to have vital space! I got 8 and another plenty of them not summoned (!) I will love to be my option :) to use a rare teleport building instead having them there forever or delete them. Game developer...
  6. Toni the mercyful

Pet food

Pet food! Pet food! Pet food! Starving...
  7. Toni the mercyful

Evolution of the Phoenix

After you complete this one, please tell us what is the next one! Thanks! :)
  8. Toni the mercyful

Phoenix buildings level 10!

After I finished all quests I realize that I put between 4051 sky essences + almost 1000 gain by generous chests (specially the 82 ones!). I am at level 7 (not yet upgrade at 7) with my evolving Storm Building! Sad! :((((((((((((((((( To reach level 10 I am in the game with more or less than...
  9. Toni the mercyful

Closed | Archived Necromancy Faculty

I Disconnect it and replace it, naw is OK! Thank yooooou! Toni
  10. Toni the mercyful

Closed | Archived Necromancy Faculty

I cannot use this building! Please fix it! I got 4/4 builders working so... Thank you Toni