• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. FairySerenity

How to invite a new player.

Thank you, everyone.
  2. FairySerenity

Oh, Pauly7 - I LOVE your avatar! I do not get the option to invite when I click on the applicant's name, but I have since been advised they must first leave the FS they are in before trying to join another. I have emailed them back with that information and wait to see what happens next.
  3. FairySerenity

I have received an in-game email from someone wanting to join our FS. How do I send them an invite?
  4. FairySerenity

Very new player

I have received an ingame email from someone wanting to join our FS. How do I send them an invite?
  5. FairySerenity

Hello from FairySerenity

Can you give me a brief rundown on how it works and how to implement it? We have more members on mobile platforms than PC, but I need to be able to include everyone
  6. FairySerenity

Hello from FairySerenity

I've just spent some time trying to find the way in to post on this forum. At last, here I am! I have a question about the Wonder Society. It sounds like a brilliant idea but seems to relay on the email messaging threads. As most of the members of my FS (It's just a game people) are playing on...