• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. ArienS

Knights of Hammer seeking 7 new members (or a small group for merge)

2 spots left If you're interested in joining us, message me here or in-game. ArienS / Arendyll EN1
  2. ArienS

4 open spots left. If you're interested in joining us message me here or in-game. ArienS / Arendyll EN1
  3. ArienS

Still 6 open spots. If you're interested in joining us message me here or in-game. ArienS / Arendyll EN1
  4. ArienS

Thanks for the offer, M4rt1n. I'm not interested in disbanding the FS :)
  5. ArienS

New AM for Knights of Hammer here :) We are going through some transition and have 7 vacancies. Message me if you are a daily player or a small active fellowship who would be interested in merging into this team. We are a friendly group, easily achieving 10 chests in tournaments (often more than...
  6. ArienS

City Disappearing paths

Yep, I agree, but that way you sure as hell wont sell something by accident ;)
  7. ArienS

City Disappearing paths

Agreed with cwgiii... Move it first, in the open, then delete. It would be incredibly annoying to have to confirm each delete. We have enough of confirmations in places where one is not needed, like the one for posting a trade :rolleyes: We already have unnecessary clicks all over the place. No...
  8. ArienS

several thoughts have entered my head while playing this game to speed up the game play

Points 1-4 are all valid and I hope we will see all of them implemented. But for the sake of all, please forget the 5th idea. They have Tribal Wars already up and running for years now for those who like to smash, plunder and fight never ending wars. Been there, done that, thank you very much.
  9. ArienS

Closed | Archived Abnormal notification behavior on research button

No, for me, just like for Ikarium, it was Dryad promotion Tech. Since I've used KP for it, the exclamation mark disappeared altogether.
  10. ArienS

Thanks for your reply :) You're right, it did disappear as soon as I spent KP on that tech. Problem solved.
  11. ArienS

Same issue appeared today. Latest Elvenar browser version (1.53.2) on both Firefox Mozilla (v.59.0.3) and Google Chrome (v.66.0.3359.139). Flash v.29.0.0.113 (64bit) on OS Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (64bit). Behaviour seen in the video from the last post is exactly the same, with exact...
  12. ArienS

Server Error

Aaaand we just had an hour of "Server error" just to get snowed :(