• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Huzzah! to FA, Tourney and Spire

Would you like to join our fun fellowship? We do aim for the heights, so look for dedicated players who will join in, do their best and want to be part of a bonkers bunch. Seek out The Secret Realm! Vitchy (AM)
  2. Wishing wells

Are the lovely wishing wells ever to return? I'm too busy campaigning for the return of the Squirrel, but my FS are worried about the wane of the wells. Miss O (PTSBetc)
  3. STOP, if you....

..would fit in to a FS that has expectations from it's fellows. Can you get 1600+ in tourneys? Do you have a sherpa to help you up the spire? Will you give your all in the FA's (Huzzah!) Do you want to join a seriously bonkers FA? The Secret Realm could be where you'll fit in. 2 unexpected...
  4. Our little friends

Where is the little squirrel we usually see in Autumn?
  5. Answered Winter woes

Oh diddly wotsits. I'm supposed to create 3 cats. I need gem relics, but have none and my next gem prov is after another which I'll need to get.... Heck, I'm stumped for days Miss O (annoyed) :-)
  6. Love 10 tourney chests and FA?

We are a fun fs, 10 tourney chests p/w is normal. We also love FA's and enthusiasm for them! Come and play with us! Miss O. Just apply to me or fellow mages! :)
  7. On a lighter note...

Where is the little Autumn squirrel?
  8. Object to a name

I'm no prude but object to the name of a player. What do I do?
  9. Answered Crafting

Hi, just went to collect the 3 Inspiring Meditations I'd crafted. I was given 3 Magical Manufacturing instead. Very nice but not what I wanted>
  10. Answered Offensive name

How do I report a name I find a bit below the belt?
  11. Trade options

When trading, an option to trade only with your fs for X amount of hours before being open to all is something perhaps you could consider. :-)
  12. FA winners seek FA players!

We are a happy fellowship with good banter if you want to join in, or not! We've lost 2 good FA players so if you like the challenge... Join Swagafythee
  13. Answered Is my event over?

How to get 10 encounters? Hmm? Well all my provinces need Orcs, which I haven't got, I can't fight them cos I'm a rubbish fighter and have nowhere near the troops anyway. So is that it for me?
  14. My event over

Can I be the only one stuck? I can't gain 10 encounters as I need Orcs which I am nowhere near getting. Great event, not :-(