• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Spire of Eternity: How it works and why it's good.

This is a WIP, whenever I have time I will translate my original post from the dutch forums here. note that I will re-use the dutch pictures, if you have english versions of those picture please post them in this topic and I will swap them out, sometimes pictures are combined to stay within the...
  2. Reward List for Wonder Assistance

I originally made this list for the dutch server, therefore the wonders names are listed in both english and dutch. it's far from complete so far but it might be some great help to you How to Use: 25/2: the first number represents the amount of knowledge points you are awarded when the...
  3. Dragons of Winyandor seeking Members

Seeking friendly people to help out eachother. Please be so nice to give Neighborly Help to eachother. Please put your desired boost in your name (ex. Karak-Kazum(c)) (c)=Culture (b)=Builder (h)=City Hall place a reply here and we send you an invitation, or send us an invitation by seeking the...