• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Fix the messaging system

The issue is not the fact it's blocked. thats fine you set the rules. The issue is that a player just spend 20 minutes to write a message to get the popup and has to start all over again from scratch. It happened to often to me as well. and these days I pre-write messages in notepad to avoid...
  2. Anti-Blueprint

And how is this related to the blueprint?
  3. Closed | Archived Banshee

squads are an number of units equal to your swuadsize. your training grounds makes units. So if you make 6 units of banshees and your SS is 600 then you need 100 times 6 productions to get 1 squad
  4. Interesting event buildings - spice it up!

Some might return next year, but these are examples what we had this year. My main point was the main prize ain't everything. and if everything is awesome, noting is awesome and all is average.
  5. Interesting event buildings - spice it up!

The issue with your request is that if we got such buildings each event then they would be just as boring and average as the rest. The only way some buildings can shine is if they are "better than the rest". and the only way they are better than the rest is if the rest is just average. You need...
  6. Cross-Tier Trades

In the old case the star system gave a massive false representation of the value. This has take so long to fix that bias agains cross trading still/might not be fixed. If someone in authority tells you what the value of a product is enough people will pay that price not realising there scammed...
  7. Cross-Tier Trades

I no longer have an issue with cross tier since the modification to the trade ration. In the past this was 1:4:16 which was predatory at best. it made no sense. These days in most cases the value up or down for regular goods has a good balance. You could even make the argument for T1-2-3 that...
  8. Question Premium expansion 20% discount, Legendary instant, OK number of tournament provinces completed, number of manufactures

I shall clarify, There is a maximum amount of premium expansions you can place. Because of this if you max out expansions the 6 most expensive expansions you do not have to pay for as those 6 most expensive ones are replaced with legendary expansions. This saves you currently...
  9. Question Premium expansion 20% discount, Legendary instant, OK number of tournament provinces completed, number of manufactures

It's an amazing package as it does not increase your diamond cost on expansions, that pack can save you an easy 100K diamonds
  10. Question Ascended Goods - shortage of trades

This is because you are looking at it wrongfully. If there are no trades then all trades are picked up and are in demand. So do not look for what the markt can offer you, but go onto the market and offer what you need. According to your screenshot this will be picked up fairly quickly
  11. Dwarven Armorers

Thanks for sharing, This is why I mean you need stock and look at the long time prospect. You got many in the Dwarven chapter (insane btw) and none at orcs. now assume you use what you get and you only look x weeks ahead. then you get used to this "insane influx" of DA. and to your perception...
  12. Dwarven Armorers

The numbers for DA are 100% the same as at the start of the spire. Moonstone set items got replaced with different prizes.
  13. Dwarven Armorers

How on earth did you come to the conlusion DA is different depending on chapter? As far as I know you still get the same prizes, it's just that the buildings give different rewards. mama sawmill gives somthing else than mana. As far as checking numbers I do not even look at the percantages...
  14. Dwarven Armorers

Well while 38 is overkill creating stock is a very good move. RNG will come with great and bad moment, stocks of buildings give you the ability to ignore any RNG as you can absorb bad moments untill you hit a rain of the items again. The most difficult thing is to figure out what the droprate...
  15. Dwarven Armorers

I once did not get one for more than 3 months, in general I gain 1 every 2 weeks for the past few years. yees I got screwed those months but I aso got great months. Its more about resource mangement, don't use them all when you get them many. I got 11 now I think This means I can survice a dry...
  16. Question Disenchanting Unique Buildings

The pool is modified all the time. they are not static. most of it is but some buildings phase in and out.
  17. Question Disenchanting Unique Buildings

It has to be in the rotation pool which is not alwas and we cannot predict when it will, most likely around autumn it will appear in the MA againm but we cannot say it will 100%
  18. Question Perks - reset?

It's I hought 4000 points per diamond/square that you unlock as a fellowhip.
  19. Minor differences in the progress before Chapter VI.

ty that was my exact point This is with the knowledge of foresight, you know how to play the game, you arent learning you arent the main target of this change. New players are. Also 65 relics only a fraction of that is bonus relics, compare that to the bonus relics you aquired on the world...
  20. Minor differences in the progress before Chapter VI.

I thought I was quite nuanced, i's not about who plays longer. Nobody here has first hand experience btw. because "we" will always be tainted with the knowledge of foresight. first hand experience is someone who never played the game before, just stumbles upon it and But on the forums...