• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Thorly

Where has All the Witches Gone?

This is the fourth week without a Mage Recipe being offered in my MA. Where has all the Mages gone? o_O
  2. Thorly

Stash Outpost

Not sure how lucrative the sales are for A Stash Outpost, but I think if the sale would cover all worlds, sales would go up.
  3. Thorly

Mention Which Improvements You Like and Love About Elvenar!

My favorites are: 1 - Visiting all of my fellowship within minutes 2 - Elven Architect (ElvenStats.com) 3 - One press to start multiple productions Bravo Elvenar Moderators!
  4. Thorly

WE NEED MORE PET FOOD & SPELL FRAGMENTS! (please)

With all of our event-culture rewards and new crafting recipes... WE NEED MORE PET FOOD & SPELL FRAGMENTS! Perhaps the Spire can double all spell-fragments-chest rewards, or at least weight it per chapter. A lot of pets to feed these days. More recipes and/or rewards for pet food, please.
  5. Thorly

Super Bear Recipe

We have so many different Bear Artifacts, it would be nice if we could make a Super-Bear Artifact in the Magic Academy. You can use any Bear artifacts combination, plus whatever else is needed to make a Super Bear Artifact that can be used on Any Bear to evolve. It would be great!
  6. Thorly

Small Casual F/S Looking for Members to Join

The former Archmage has anointed me to Archmage. We are now looking for 5-10 new members to join our small-casual Fellowship, to complete one path in all 3 stages in the upcoming Fellowship Adventure. If you are willing to lend a hand, please look me up (Thorly) and join directly. Hope to see...
  7. Thorly

Fellowship Adventure Notices

The rumor is that the next FA is going to start on Thursday, April 22, 2021. Last FA, a notice of the FA start date and time was only two days earlier. I think, the players of Elvenar appreciate 3-5 days Notice before the start of the next Fellowship Adventure for city preparation. Would Elvenar...
  8. Thorly

Ensorcelled Endowments

It would be excellent when casting an EE spell to a different color (ie. green etc.) on culture that has been helped by neighbors. The color purple should remain to show all that are able to receive an EE spell, but the ones that are helped should be green or another color to help our Elven...
  9. Thorly

Answered Bear Recipes

Has anyone seen a bear recipe in the MA in F? Seen it twice on A. Not in F yet. Had the same issue with Fire Phoenix recipe, it not around too much in F.
  10. Thorly

The Spire - Rewards

It would be nice if the Bronze, Silver, & Gold Team Rewards were worth something more. Perhaps for each member, a bronze 3kp, silver 5kp & gold 10kp. Team members seem to have no interest in earning a silver reward... because it does not give anything. Food for thought.
  11. Thorly

Province Expansions

I currently have 475 provinces and for the next expansion, 500 provinces are needed. Is that the normal gap going forward between provinces (25)? And do I receive two provinces, since 500 provinces now gives a free expansion?
  12. Thorly

Old Phoenix Artifacts

Elvenar is doing well! But, when is the Magical Academy going to enter the recipe to craft an old phoenix artifact again? Since just now, the M/A has released the recipe to craft a Storm Phoenix!
  13. Thorly

Answered Five Star Warriors

Thanks
  14. Thorly

Re-Occuring Offers during the Fellowship Adventure

1 - Can we have one Avatar that has 1 scroll list for all of the items. Declining hmm-teen times...is old now. Evolve please. 2 - If status quo or #1 is implemented, could the player have a display box of how many they have in stock on the Re-Occuring Offer display. Instead going into the F/A...