• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Thorly

Where has All the Witches Gone?

Yesterday, had my first Mage recipe in a Month! TGIF :)
  2. Thorly

Where has All the Witches Gone?

This is the fourth week without a Mage Recipe being offered in my MA. Where has all the Mages gone? o_O
  3. Thorly

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #10 - How much is that Phoenix in the window?

7 Pets - Still cannot have anymore pets due to pet food shortages. :rolleyes:
  4. Thorly

3-word game

are dead by
  5. Thorly

WE NEED MORE PET FOOD & SPELL FRAGMENTS! (please)

Same ol' song and dance! :) More pets to feed and not enough pet food. All the phoenixes and bears are awesome, they are just in a kennel... starving. If we can have two pet-food recipes from the Magic Academy, in a 24 hour time frame, that should suffice most pet negligence. A possible 14 pet...
  6. Thorly

Stash Outpost

Not sure how lucrative the sales are for A Stash Outpost, but I think if the sale would cover all worlds, sales would go up.
  7. Thorly

Remove gender question in forum profile details

The presumption is that if you or someone else are using a female avatar, you must be female, or using a male avatar, that you are a male. In this day and age, anything goes (This is a fantasy game). The issue is that some do not like being "Punk'd" reading or writing to and from someone whom...
  8. Thorly

Question Fellowship Perks reset consequences...

What ever, I am not Greek
  9. Thorly

Yes, I did ask for clarification from our moderators, and implementation does not mean everything. I guess we'll see how it works when it meets Beta Standards and is implemented in Gamma Elvenar.
  10. Thorly

What are the moderators saying? Does reset mean everything is back to Zero? Merriam Webster would say so... Definition of reset transitive verb 1: to set again or anew. reset type, reset a diamond, reset a circuit breaker 2: to change the reading of often to zero. reset an odometer Other...
  11. Thorly

And get rid of the Archmage Reset Button altogether! Seasonally Resetting only
  12. Thorly

Well, I believe that Perks were to reset every 1st of the month. Did not on Jan 1st. It may reset this Feb 1st. A more fair option would be if the perks would reset seasonally (March 1st, June 1st, September 1st & December 1st) , instead of monthly.
  13. Thorly

Perks

And use near the end of the tournament or spire to level up, is recommended.
  14. Thorly

Perks

Same for the Tournament from your Province screen, The Chest. Green + button to the right
  15. Thorly

Perks

I did go to Support and Solanix helped out. Perks, where to find them. And they can be used anytime during the Spire and/or Tournament to reach the next spire level or chest.
  16. Thorly

Question Perks - reset?

Happy New Year 2022! Noted in another thread, has any Perk - EP storage and use of EP storage Worked? In any World? Beta not included.
  17. Thorly

Perks

Happy New Year 2022! Has any Perk - EP storage and use of EP storage Worked? In any World? Beta not included.
  18. Thorly

Question Perks - reset?

Just entered Christmas "Team Spirit"! Here is my mood... Perky!
  19. Thorly

I want to thank Elvenar for the new Pet Food recipe, it works out well.
  20. Thorly

Just to note regarding SFs, I now hover at 5,000-10,000 or less, week to week. (Hovering @ 250,000 was my regular play for the previous year)