• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. WinterLivia7

Can't login

Hi, I tried different browsers, cleared cache .. the whole drill but I can't log in no matter what I tried. I can log in to the forum (I think it's obvious), also in Beta but not on en2. EDIT: first i got this > then I got this > and this >
  2. WinterLivia7

Server error ?

Is there something happening? I can't login in any of my cities. The bar is filling up to 13/ 20something and then it change with the text SERVER ERROR.
  3. WinterLivia7

AM's Management Tools

Hi there, as an AM and I am stunned by the total lack of management tools we have in this game. I play other games where I have a similar position as an Archmage and I have several tools at hand. Here I have nothing. I am lucky to have good Mages who are keeping SS with activities and so on...
  4. WinterLivia7

Old Phoenix artifacts

One day left for old Phoenix artifacts and I can't get a recipe. They extended the period of those recipes but where are the damn recipes? For those 2 last artifacts we won in FA, since then I am checking the MA for one last artifact with no avail. Even getting that one old Phoenix artifact, my...
  5. WinterLivia7

Lunatics lair - Push Tourny GUESTS

Hi guys, our next Push tournament is Planks (week - 14/18 April). We welcome anyone who wants to come for a week. I have to say, when we have a Push tourny, we ALWAYS get 10 chests. There might be players from smaller FS who might need a Blueprint - we have several free spots. We expect a...
  6. WinterLivia7

Brand new FS - SHARPSHOOTERS

Hi all, I started my own fellowship and I am looking for active players to help me build (in time) a competitive FS. At this stage, are only few requirements: - be active, be active, be active! ;) - grow your city - have only boosted manufactories - read your mails!!!! - if you are a beginner -...
  7. WinterLivia7

♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ wants some more lunatics

Hello readers! We are a pretty active fellowship, we do not lack social skills and manners and we need some more peeps like us. Until we grow a bit and get some strength, we are going for 10 chests only every 3rd week, trying to cover in time all 9 relics. In the Spire, for the same reasons as...
  8. WinterLivia7

Back Again is recruiting

Hi guys, I just became the AM of this Fellowship and I try to get some new active guildies. We are pretty active, until we grow a bit and get some strength, we are going for 10 chests only every 3rd week, trying to cover in time all 9 relics. In the Spire, for the same reasons as for the...
  9. WinterLivia7

Closed | Archived Applying/ accepting new fellows not possible on PC

Today I wanted to leave the FS I was in but I got the Error message and the game reloaded. I tried several times but with the same result. I tried from App and there was possible. But when they wanted to accept my application, they had the same error + kicked out from the game. They had to use...