• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Answered magic chess

Presumably you could use royal restorations to upgrade them as well (though why would you)
  2. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

Hi in your big rebalancing announcement you said "To compensate for any lost population and culture with this update, we will be offering this spell for free to everyone once, as soon as it's added to the game with a later update. " Any Idea when that will happen? Indigomage
  3. The Amuni have found their way back!

but isn't that not so much "playing creatively" as, well..., cheating?
  4. The Tale of the Wandering Moon

I didn't see the announcement in the game! :-( I've just noticed the following text in the announcement "At the same time, activated mana nodes are beginning to display strange patterns and errupt erratically." does that mean that our buildings that generate mana are going to behave...
  5. Quests Redisplay Action

On the app, there is a small white button with 3 dots, and clicking on this redisplays the questgiver and his speech. Can we have this on the web version. at the moment, if you click on the awesome too fast you never get to see this feature. and you can't get it back once you have clicked...
  6. Closed | Archived Special offer not linked correctly

Ah, you beat me to it, I've just discovered that as well, and was going to pass it on.
  7. Closed | Archived Wrong label displayed when hovering buildings/icons

If you pause on a thing with a tooltip long enough for the app to recognise that you have stopped moving, but not long enough to actually display the tooltip, the next actual tooltip that gets displayed with have the text of the previous one. You can force it by pointing to a building, waiting a...
  8. Closed | Archived Special offer not linked correctly

I have this fault as well.
  9. DIAMONDS

Yeah that sounds like it, sorry for getting the figures wrong, I was working from a hazy memory :-)
  10. DIAMONDS

You can only upgrade the builders hut with diamonds, not buying the diamonds just means that you are limited to 2 builders. The Magic Academy also has a limit on the amount you can upgrade it without diamonds. There are ways to get free diamonds: 1) You start off with 200 diamonds, and there...
  11. Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to the game
  12. Hello all, addicted new player here!

"Waves" from over here ! Enjoy your fellowship. it does seem slow, but it'll speed up (until you hit settlements :-), though I've only been playing since late summer last year, and I'm nearly finished chapter 6 already. indigo mage
  13. User Interface Notifications tab, moving expansions, drop down menu for quests

Hi @Sambolina , your suggestion about moving expansions will never happen, Innogames are not going to implement this, as it is part of the "Sliding Puzzle" element of the game, which I think is mentioned in a sticky post in this forum. On the other hand having the notifications tab available in...
  14. User Interface Tournament Province List changes

Currently, when a tournament province is awaiting the timeout, you have to scroll randomly round the map to find it to see how long is left before it will be active again, because the tournament list screen won't let you interact with a province that is awaiting the timeout. My suggestions are...
  15. New Game Features UI Suggestion

@LazyTony I'm not referring to FA Quests, though this suggestion would apply to them as well (D for decline). @Warren Piece I think I know what you are trying to say about Innogames logic, but I'd have to disagree. Whether this will happen or not is why I've posted here. Thanks for the +1.
  16. New Game Features UI Suggestion

Several people have made suggestions regarding the ease of selection of quests, or the automated selection of specific (usually repeating) quests. You generally disallow these suggestions as you don't want to change the current quest looping mechanism. Separately you encourage the use of the...
  17. Please reverse the changes to the app trader

I have to agree with m4rt1n, this is a rubbish and very detrimental change to the Trader UI on the App, please revert asap.