• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. New Dark Age

Looking to recruit active players. Must make 3 visits a week and enjoy joining in tournaments. Please message me if you are interested.
  2. Communication Messages within Fellowships

It would be really helpful if there was a way of pinning a message to the top of the thread and other replies go below. Important information for the fellowship gets lost otherwise. Or a central board where info can be placed so all could see it within you FS. Really need this when all...
  3. New Dark Age - Winyandor

Hi Everyone, I have just taken over as Archmage in Winyandor and looking to recruit 2 more members to a very active fellowship called New Dark Age. We are a sociable bunch and enter into the Tournaments and Adventures. Plenty of help and advice to those that need it. If you would like to join us...
  4. The Fenlanders.

Looking for active members, only rules are you have fun, enjoy chatting & make 3 visits a week. If you are interested please send message.