• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Valnad

Portal removal quests should be flagged as done if the portal has already been removed

Current situation: if you have already razed the guest race portal prior to receiving a quest requires you to remove the guest portal, you will be forced to rebuild the portal and then raze it again, in order to complete the quest. This will cost a great deal of resources and building time, the...
  2. Valnad

Closed | Archived Halfling end quest bug: Spring Grove not checked when already sold

As the title says, when you receive the quest "It's time to say goodbye!" with a reward of 200 diamonds, you need to sell your Spring Grove. Problem is that I have already gotten rid of it before this quest popped up, and now it seems as if the game forces me to rebuild it. With >19 hours build...
  3. Valnad

Post your Rune shard failures here

Let's dwell in our collective misfortunes, as nothing seems to improve in regards to the ever-breaking rune shards. I just unlocked lvl 5 of the Mountain Halls and got a new empty cycles of runes to find (yay!). Fortunately, it has taken me forever to get to this point, so I had 25 new, fresh...