• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Valnad

Anyone else having problems with attitude of Support or is it just me?

I honestly thought it was a bug, how that last quest was designed. Even went and made a bug report about it. Let's just say I am pretty sure which one replied to you and how. If certain staff members are so stressed that they fail to do the job properly without being rude and/or ignorant...
  2. Valnad

Portal removal quests should be flagged as done if the portal has already been removed

Indeed, which is also why I first felt that this was a bug. No reason to change something that worked well in previous chapters. I still think that this was a simple oversight in the design and that it was not intended to punish progressive players. It is especially unfortunate since this quest...
  3. Valnad

Portal removal quests should be flagged as done if the portal has already been removed

Indeed, a warning would be a quick-fix. No player would decline the only quests in the game that actually gives diamond rewards. I still think that the best solution would be to have the game check for the quest critera before the quest is showed the first time. If the critera is already met...
  4. Valnad

Current situation: if you have already razed the guest race portal prior to receiving a quest requires you to remove the guest portal, you will be forced to rebuild the portal and then raze it again, in order to complete the quest. This will cost a great deal of resources and building time, the...
  5. Valnad

Closed | Archived Halfling end quest bug: Spring Grove not checked when already sold

This is quite possibly the least likely type of reply I could ever have anticipated to get. Be that as it may, I shall take your advice and move this bug report over to the suggestion area, where I expect it to be met with the same delightful response. Afterall, who am I as a mere alpha-test...
  6. Valnad

Closed | Archived Halfling end quest bug: Spring Grove not checked when already sold

Oh, but there is. And I was not so much frustrated before, as I am now, after what I feel to be ignorant replies to this thread. If we players are not to report design flaws, then why do we even have a bug forum to begin with? When the automatic response is that "there is no problem", all the...
  7. Valnad

We were told that these type of quests would be replaced, and there was none in the Sorcerer chapter than I can recall? This is just a bad design, can't even be debated. Especially with such a large building. The second you don't need chunky guest buildings, any player's first thought would be...
  8. Valnad

As the title says, when you receive the quest "It's time to say goodbye!" with a reward of 200 diamonds, you need to sell your Spring Grove. Problem is that I have already gotten rid of it before this quest popped up, and now it seems as if the game forces me to rebuild it. With >19 hours build...
  9. Valnad

Behind the Scenes: Battle Redesign

It's not much to engage with. We're practially using it as a social club for disgruntled players. I don't blame the forum staff for the state of the forum, they're basically doing charity work with their hands tied behind their backs. I know, because I've been in their shoes myself once. A...
  10. Valnad

Feedback Player Movements

Exactly the same for me.
  11. Valnad

Feedback Player Movements

Is this still a work in progress? Because either they forgot to move me, or everyone else closeby moved to the exact same position. I did notice one or two new cities, which correlates to 1-2% of the total slots.
  12. Valnad

Battle

I will try to leave my criticism in the update feedback thread and focus on the intentions of this thread with this post: I used to fight in the old system and did fairly well. Once I unlocked Sorc III and Granite Golems, it pretty much put an end to the strategic part of the fighting since a...
  13. Valnad

I agree with most of what you wrote, although I seriously doubt that it will all work out well in the end. In order for something to work out, you need to implement a plan and follow up on your key strategy. Go through a whole set of tests, collect data and then verify that data before you start...
  14. Valnad

Wonky Walter's Questline

Seems like the only occurances of scouting objectives can be replaced with producing power of provisions spells. But if you're short of the Magic Academy, then yes, you are going to have a problem.
  15. Valnad

I'm >50 provinces short of the members in my fellowship who seem to have the most provinces unlocked. My progess in the world map can hardly be considered "power gaming". I have focused on unlocking the tech tree rather than the map. But I've done a few fights here and then and I also...
  16. Valnad

Post your Rune shard failures here

I did consider myself lucky, as the situation you're describing is common practice for me as well :D
  17. Valnad

Version 1.11

Translated tl;dr audience-relative versions: Player's community: RIP, another one of us hit the dust. Developer's community: Yay! More server capacity freed up for diamond buyers!
  18. Valnad

Special Offers

Should've figured out from the eye patch and the rogue behaviour that you guys were pirates. Any chance for parley? I don't have any rum to barter with, but I hear there are still some virgins in our fellowship and we have managed to save some Orc dung which is more rare than gold. Actually I...
  19. Valnad

Post your Rune shard failures here

Let's dwell in our collective misfortunes, as nothing seems to improve in regards to the ever-breaking rune shards. I just unlocked lvl 5 of the Mountain Halls and got a new empty cycles of runes to find (yay!). Fortunately, it has taken me forever to get to this point, so I had 25 new, fresh...
  20. Valnad

Special Offers

I went with the Free builder. If I ever fall to the temptation of buying diamonds, it would have to be something more lasting than buildings. Even Giant Snails will someday become obsolete due to the progressive nature of the game with more and more chapters being added to the tech tree. But as...