• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Hearts on AWs

With the new KP Rune Shard swap system we desperately need to be able to put a heart onto more than 1 AW at the same time, and have them all moved to the left. I'm running 5 AW swaps at the moment and its getting to be very difficult for people.
  2. Fellowship Adventure

Please can we have a facility to block access to certain points in the path. Our fellowship has players all over the world in different time zones and it is very difficult stopping enthusiastic palyers in Europe from completing a stage before players in America and Canada etc have had a chance...
  3. Transfer Diamonds

Can we have a system to allow the transfer of Diamonds to other players? I can think of many uses for this.
  4. Gold spire fellowship (The North) has 2 spaces come available today

Gold spire every week, 13,000 Tournament points most weeks sometimes 15,000. Very friendly fellowship usually ranked in top 20 (today 22nd). Must get to spire frog or above every week and 1000 Tournament points. Message Maxical if you are interested
  5. Gold Spire FS has a space.

Looking for a middle to high ranking player. FS gets 10+ chests in tournaments every week, and gold spire every week. You must be an active team player and you must participate in spire to at least 2nd Boss (Frog) every week. Very friendly FS. message Maxical.
  6. The Pit

I prefer the new FA because it means that the Pit is a lot less useful. Can you make it so that access to the Pit is limited only to teams that have completed ALL stages of ALL levels. That would make it even harder to get access. Then you could make the points gained in the Pit higher so that...
  7. Answered B046-d "Translator"

Where do you find B046-d "Translator"
  8. NEW DAWN (ranked 80th) has space

:D Hello We are an active fellowship with a strong core of regular players. We need a player with dust and preferably a score of over 50,000. Others will be considered.