• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Chapter 20 - Completing all tech without full upgrade

I agree completely that everyone can play the game the way they want. I too always enjoyed the challenges of doing the chapter quests. But in 20 it became an issue of teleporting buildings to make room for more ensembles whose sole purpose was to allow upgrading the Grove. Fifteen ensembles...
  2. When Chapter 21!

Chapter 20 was far better. But still ugly, depressing buildings. And I bailed on the storyline quests. Finished the tech using a level 14 Vortex. I am being patient, hoping for something interesting. 4-star troop upgrades is not going to be enough to keep me in the game for much longer. Would...
  3. Chapter 20 - Completing all tech without full upgrade

When I looked at the rewards for the later storyline quests in chapter 20 (iDavis) I really saw little that impressed me. Considering what it would have taken me to clear space for 15 ensembles and then upgrade the grove i saw no reason to move on. I stopped when it demanded 12 ensembles. Maybe...
  4. Chapter 20 - Completing all tech without full upgrade

You can complete chapter 20 with the Grove at level 3 IF you have the Vortex of Storage at level 14 or higher. But you cannot complete all the chapter quests going this route.
  5. When Chapter 21!

I would be quite happy if they made a firm commitment to adding one chapter each year. The anniversary would have been nice. At least then you could make plans. As it is we just don't know and that is frustrating. Of course it is getting harder and harder to maintain interest in the game when...
  6. There Be Dragons is recruiting

We still have 3 openings and 3 more players who are relatively inactive. So if a small group of friendly, active players wants to leave join as a group we might be able to handle it. As stated above we do not want super competitive players. We seek people who want to get their blueprints every...
  7. There Be Dragons is recruiting

We are an easy-going group with lots of conversation that gets 10 chests done every week. We just did a push to get Gold on the Spire and want to do that more often. More good news, we do not go for ranking points in Fellowship Adventures. There are two current openings and we might be able to...
  8. Best way to do a combined Spire and Tournament push

My fellowship has gotten to be quite proficient at getting 10 chests or more in tournaments. We added some new players last fall that made a big difference. And we also have at least 10 members who have become push to the top of the Spire or at least into the top section. But we have never...
  9. There Be Dragons seeks 1 excellent player

There Be Dragons has been around since this world launched. We are an active and fun group with good communication and no strict rules. Last fall we added several active members who had become unhappy with their current fellowships. As a result we have achieved 10 chests in the tournaments...
  10. Superior Trade - Ascended goods list needed

You get a very small increase in the amount that the merchants handles as you upgrade your Main Hall. On Beta I have seen it go from 1800 to 2000 to 2200. This is still very slow going. But still better than allowing unfair trades. And things do seem to be getting a bit better than they were at...
  11. Golden Phoenix seeks active players with interest in tournaments

We are committed to doing 10 chests in alternate weeks. We have recently replaced one of our less active members with a good tournament player. We hope to do the same with at least two more members who are not big fans of tournaments. So if you can do 100 points per chapter completed you will...
  12. Question Fire Phoenix not coming up in crafting?

Thank you for the very fast response. I'm not sure exactly why I would get rid of a level 10 Fire Phoenix and take a chance that another one might show up in crafting. True it would be at a higher chapter than the original but I have the FP for its feeding affect, not the collections. I don't...
  13. Question Fire Phoenix not coming up in crafting?

Can you get a second Fire Phoenix through crafting if you already have one?
  14. Golden Phoenix seeks active players with interest in tournaments

We have expanded our tournament goals in recent weeks. We are doing 10 chests in alternate weeks with the plan to move to every week. We expect all members to support this effort. We seek one or two players right now who can contribute at least 100 points per chapter completed every week. But...
  15. I’m NEW and finding this game very slow

If you are not a patient person this is certainly not the game for you. Sad to say it but this is not a fast moving game.
  16. Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

Why not announce the start in the video?
  17. Discussion Chapter 16 - Embassies

What would happen to the embassy chapter goods if I sold the senate before the end of the chapter? If the statutes and other things remain 'in inventory' then I could sell the senate to clear space for an event or FA. Levels 1 and 2 of the Senate only require coins and supplies and I have...
  18. APRIL 2020 - Fellowship Adventure

It began on a Thursday in Beta. Two weeks after Beta would mean this Thursday. And despite announcements to the contrary on Beta, they did bring back the crafting option to convert phoenix artifacts. That is not to say that they will do the same on live. I think it is rather strange that they...
  19. Discussion Chapter 16 - Embassies

Thanks! I was pretty sure about that but I can't actually find that "rule" stated any place. Being "in" Chapter 16 gives you Chapter 16-level buildings from crafting and events. But are there disadvantages to making the move up? Does it make tournament opponents harder?
  20. Discussion Chapter 16 - Embassies

It is on en1. So what makes me "In Chapter 16"? Completing 15? Opening the chest? Researching Senate?