• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll has slots open

Due to a hectic RL, some of our players have taken breaks or left the game after reaching top chapters. We are looking for players that are interested in gold on Spire, more than 10 chests on tournaments every week, and willing to commit 100% during FA. We are mainly FA oriented. We are very...
  2. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll

We are seeking new members. We are looking for eager Spire, tournament and Adventure players. We love challenges, we are a friendly, helpful and communicative group. I am a rather proud AM of my fellows, we like to achieve higher targets when possible. Unfortunately for them, I am not a sales...
  3. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll

We are currently recruiting. We are looking for adventure lovers and keen Spire climbers and tournament fighters. Get in touch and lets have a chat :)
  4. MagicTasha

Armorers

Well, its been weeks I dint win any armorer on Spire. So what kind of random formula goes on? I do get spells to evolve artifacts I either already have at top level or am not interested in evolving. So whats up?
  5. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll

We are a friendly fellowship looking for a friendly and active player. You must be a keen adventure player, we love the communication, chats and excitement of the adventure. You must be a Spire climber, we aim for gold very often. And a tournament parttaker/fighter, we like getting over 10...
  6. MagicTasha

Pet food

How about having the possibility of making more pet food in the rotation of the MA? have been using sips to rotate, nothing. No point in getting buildings that need pet food and there is no place to get it.
  7. MagicTasha

Answered Ancient Wonder Contributions

Hmm, I was trying to put some KP on a wonder to one of my fellows, it says he has had enough help for now!!?? Cant put anything in any of his wonders.
  8. MagicTasha

Jewels - Friendly and evolving fellowship

Hello family seekers, here we are with a vacancy. Our fellowship is friendly, helpful and evolving. Our cities are getting bigger, but our spirit still looks forward to when the adventure starts. This time we are being a bit more specific on who we are looking for. It is important that our new...
  9. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll seeking member

We are looking for an active and chatty player, interested in tournaments, spire and adventures. In tournaments we get at least 11 chests every week, we get to top of spire at least once a month, and we rank 3rd to 1rst place on every adventure. Our cities are growing steadily, and we want a...
  10. MagicTasha

Friendly active Jewels of Arendyll seeking members

Hi there , Jewels is looking for a few new members for our team. Now we know that there are other fellowships that are Chill ✅ Fun ✅ Friendly ✅ and Active ✅, who recognize that this is a game, where people want to do their own thing, so what makes us the place to be? By being active, we don’t...
  11. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll seeking members

We are a very friendly fellowship. Our cities are growing and doing well, and we now have two vacancies. Due to the different sizes of our cities, the ones that are more developed need more members with bigger trade capacity. So we are looking for members with cities ranking at least 600. A...
  12. MagicTasha

Closed | Archived Player not able to log into forum nor write bug ticket

I have a player in my FS, she is having problems to enter the forum, her email address and password is not being recognised. She wanted to write a ticket as she has collected several Boblin artifacts for evolving the building and they dont show up.
  13. MagicTasha

Block button

Me and all the members of my fellowship would like a button on our wonders where we can block undesired players from from other fellowships from putting in KP. We are being harassed.
  14. MagicTasha

1KP invaders

My fellowship ranks 35 when not playing FA. We keep getting players from a High ranking fellowship. I wrote to a couple of them, one was nice, we agreed we can swap kp as long as it is 10 or more. The other one continues, and now, more of their players are trying their luck with 1KP. I find it...
  15. MagicTasha

1KP invaders in wonders

Am getting silly 1KP invaders on my AW. I would like an option to be able to kick these non sporty players out. They all come from the same fellowship, they all have big cities, and it s a disgrace to try to take advantage like that.
  16. MagicTasha

Closed | Contact Support Panda bear evolving instants missing

I am pretty sure I had collected 7-8 evolving instants, but they were never put in my inventory. My panda remains at level 2.
  17. MagicTasha

Closed | Archived Selling workshop lvl1 gives less population

I have sold a workshop on lvl1. When selling it says I will get 20 population back, but only 18 gets added. Another player says it cost her 15 pop to build one, then selling she says it looks like she would get another number, but the same 15 were added.
  18. MagicTasha

Question BlueStacks

I have performance problems with my Mac at the moment, and am looking for a better way to play. At the moment I play using the web browser. Is BlueStacks a good app? would it help my Macs performance?
  19. MagicTasha

Jewels looking for FA players

Are you a friendly, active, relaxed person, who really enjoys the community spirit that the Fellowship Adventures engender? Do you want to obtain Gold Spire once per month, and use the tournament to help your city grow, while allowing time for real life commitments? ;) Well so do we, here in...
  20. MagicTasha

Question Pet food

What is happening with the crafting of pet food? More players in my FS are also questioning why its becoming so scarce.