• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll has slots open

Due to a hectic RL, some of our players have taken breaks or left the game after reaching top chapters. We are looking for players that are interested in gold on Spire, more than 10 chests on tournaments every week, and willing to commit 100% during FA. We are mainly FA oriented. We are very...
  2. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll

We are looking for an active player who is interested in joining a fellowship focused on Fellowship Adventures. To continue achieving our scores on FA (100k+ points) our players are focused on both Spire and Tournaments. If you like to be in a friendly chatty fellowship and like challenges, get...
  3. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll

We are seeking new members. We are looking for eager Spire, tournament and Adventure players. We love challenges, we are a friendly, helpful and communicative group. I am a rather proud AM of my fellows, we like to achieve higher targets when possible. Unfortunately for them, I am not a sales...
  4. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll

We are currently recruiting. We are looking for adventure lovers and keen Spire climbers and tournament fighters. Get in touch and lets have a chat :)
  5. MagicTasha

Armorers

Thats some RNG.
  6. MagicTasha

Armorers

Well, its been weeks I dint win any armorer on Spire. So what kind of random formula goes on? I do get spells to evolve artifacts I either already have at top level or am not interested in evolving. So whats up?
  7. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll

We are a friendly fellowship looking for a friendly and active player. You must be a keen adventure player, we love the communication, chats and excitement of the adventure. You must be a Spire climber, we aim for gold very often. And a tournament parttaker/fighter, we like getting over 10...
  8. MagicTasha

Jewels - Friendly and evolving fellowship

We have a place, dont wait :)
  9. MagicTasha

Pet food

Then now we have these exclusive offers, where you can buy pet food for 350 diamonds, 20/20. If I knew it was 350 for each pet food, I would not have gotten it. Rather expensive, I thought it was for 20 petfood. Lol talk about being ripped off.
  10. MagicTasha

Pet food

How about having the possibility of making more pet food in the rotation of the MA? have been using sips to rotate, nothing. No point in getting buildings that need pet food and there is no place to get it.
  11. MagicTasha

Answered Ancient Wonder Contributions

Hmm, I was trying to put some KP on a wonder to one of my fellows, it says he has had enough help for now!!?? Cant put anything in any of his wonders.
  12. MagicTasha

Answered Announcement re 24d Spire of Eternity?

Yesterday I had a glitch where collecting coins from my houses I collected only 1 coin. I restarted the browser and all went fine. But today, not only is the spire icon missing, but my troops when collected did not get logged. Looks like the problem is a bit bigger. My troops are being correctly...
  13. MagicTasha

We are still waiting for the right player to contact us :)
  14. MagicTasha

Hello family seekers, here we are with a vacancy. Our fellowship is friendly, helpful and evolving. Our cities are getting bigger, but our spirit still looks forward to when the adventure starts. This time we are being a bit more specific on who we are looking for. It is important that our new...
  15. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll seeking member

A new adventure is about to start. Are you interested?
  16. MagicTasha

We still have a position free.
  17. MagicTasha

We are looking for an active and chatty player, interested in tournaments, spire and adventures. In tournaments we get at least 11 chests every week, we get to top of spire at least once a month, and we rank 3rd to 1rst place on every adventure. Our cities are growing steadily, and we want a...
  18. MagicTasha

Friendly active Jewels of Arendyll seeking members

Hi there , Jewels is looking for a few new members for our team. Now we know that there are other fellowships that are Chill ✅ Fun ✅ Friendly ✅ and Active ✅, who recognize that this is a game, where people want to do their own thing, so what makes us the place to be? By being active, we don’t...
  19. MagicTasha

Jewels of Arendyll seeking members

We are a very friendly fellowship. Our cities are growing and doing well, and we now have two vacancies. Due to the different sizes of our cities, the ones that are more developed need more members with bigger trade capacity. So we are looking for members with cities ranking at least 600. A...