• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. No Rules Fellowship but not "retirement"

Hi all. I am a daily player with three cities. I am looking for a no rules fellowship rather than a parking lot of abandoned accounts. Ideal fellowship would be no pressure on FAs, Spire or Tourney - but you can do a bit if you wish. But regular polishing and fair trades. A bit of chat is nice...
  2. More equity for caterers please

Hi I've been playing for a while now. Must be nearly two years - if not longer. One of the things that attracted me to the game was its flexibility, there were so many different ways to play. I'd tried a few games before and dropped them because I don't really enjoy battle-type games. They bore...
  3. Active Fellowship Needed

Hi I am an active player. I play, visit and polish at least five time a week. Usually more. My boosts are Marble, Silk and Gems. I am currently sitting at close to 150k. I am mostly sane and thoroughly house-trained. I only ever offer fair trades or better. I am looking for a new fellowship that...