• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. No Rules Fellowship but not "retirement"

That sounds more than perfect. I am interested and will message you.
  2. No Rules Fellowship but not "retirement"

Just to add. Some kind of AW KP exchange thread system would also be nice - even if not many players use it. This is not absolutely essential though
  3. No Rules Fellowship but not "retirement"

Hi all. I am a daily player with three cities. I am looking for a no rules fellowship rather than a parking lot of abandoned accounts. Ideal fellowship would be no pressure on FAs, Spire or Tourney - but you can do a bit if you wish. But regular polishing and fair trades. A bit of chat is nice...
  4. Winter Magic

Just putting my vote in, in case the devs are counting. This is NOT fun. I don't like the random requests. They repeat too often and that goblin face constantly re-appearing with and hoping this is "not too much to ask". Sorry but IT IS! I am just playing my two cities until there is something...
  5. More equity for caterers please

Thank you everyone for your feedback. It seems like I will be playing on an ongoing background of diminishing returns. As I am not prepared to spend my time or money on a game that does not suit my play I have decided to stop playing. Thank you again everyone. x Now quit, on both accounts...
  6. More equity for caterers please

Regrettably, I am screwed. I need amories for Orcs. I need the Orcs to win provinces. Also a lot of the games ask for train xxx units etc so it is not as simple as just not having those facilities. I already have well over the amount fighters have of manus. AW wise I have blooming trader...
  7. More equity for caterers please

Hi I've been playing for a while now. Must be nearly two years - if not longer. One of the things that attracted me to the game was its flexibility, there were so many different ways to play. I'd tried a few games before and dropped them because I don't really enjoy battle-type games. They bore...
  8. Active Fellowship Needed

Thank you everyone for reading. I have now accepted an invitation to Heart of Glory. :)
  9. Active Fellowship Needed

Hi I am an active player. I play, visit and polish at least five time a week. Usually more. My boosts are Marble, Silk and Gems. I am currently sitting at close to 150k. I am mostly sane and thoroughly house-trained. I only ever offer fair trades or better. I am looking for a new fellowship that...
  10. Fellowship Adventures are here!

Enjoying the Fellowship Adventure so far. Would like to back up two areas for improvement. Scrolling through all the different quest options is a pain - would a drop down menu or something else be possible? More importantly please can the timer be in hours not days - especially toward the end...
  11. Summer Event: March of the Herds

Hi. Really sorry to make my first post a negative one. But I was really looking forward to this quest. I very much enjoyed the last one. However, I have just thrown in the towel - on the 75th task. I struggled with the three consecutive gain hundreds of thousands of supplies tasks. But handing...