• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. alsael

Closed | Archived Server problem?

I try to connect to international server,but I get an error.I can connect to other servers though,weird...
  2. alsael

adjustable crafting quantities

Why not making that option?why must I craft always 1 pet food,or 1 8h time boost? (if,of course I have the necessary rss).And in order not to unbalace things,put a limit(e.g no more than crafting 5 or 3 pet food at a time) You can place a slider so we can choose how many we want to craft
  3. alsael

Chapter 20,then what?

Just wondering....ch21,or something entirely new?:)
  4. alsael

Closed | Archived magic residence bug?

This is one of my acc.As you can see,all the magic residences have gone,and all that is visible is the coin icon above them...
  5. alsael

Wonder tip

In chapter 17(traders of Unur) there is the Dragon Ark wonder.It gives 2 combined catalysts per mystical object opening in level 1 So,what you can do is hoard the vapors and do not open the chest(you can store up to 10,000 vapors which is 100 openings).Then you can built the wonder,collect the...
  6. alsael

Wonder idea

This is mostly for the fighters.We all know the supplies the troops need to be trained(or the orcs needed for orc troops),especially in later chapters,and more when we use time boosts. So,a wonder that will grand us a % reduction in training costs will be desirable?
  7. alsael

Closed | Archived problems after 1.147

I'm using a pc with win7 and firefox.After the new patch I experince some problems:long loading screens,missing visual buildings,missing icons.Is it just me or the patch needs to be adjusted?
  8. alsael

Chess set

Is chess set still in magic acadeny?so you can craft it?
  9. alsael

Closed | Archived Tourney bug?

I believe this is a bug?I finish(cater) this tourney province,but it shows as "open".This happens not all the time but sometimes
  10. alsael

Quests

If I see another "produce x amount of goods" quest,I will go on strike:)
  11. alsael

Closed | Archived server error

Just getting this on pc version
  12. alsael

Event buildings

A lot of event buildings gives goods as a bonus production.Why not make them more flexible by giving us the option to decide which good we want the building to produce?
  13. alsael

Phoenix buldings

Are the 3 old phoenix base buildings still craftable?Because I want to craft the storm one and I have been waiting for ever...(I checked my inventory,not there)
  14. alsael

Fs stronghold

This is an old idea of mine,which I post again for consideration.It is time for every fs to have it's own stronghold.A place where technologies can be further expanded,giving bonuses to all members.Alll members can contribute kps to research stronghold tech.There are so many things you can add...
  15. alsael

Answered Is this correct?

I see this on the upgrade tab-only culture upgrade.Is this correct?
  16. alsael

New AW

Now with the release of the military production buildings,a good idea for a future chapter wonder would be a % reduction to the supplies needed for training troops
  17. alsael

Buildings in Academy

Hey guys,do you know which buildings(besides phoenixes are craftable in academy?
  18. alsael

Open all 3 buildings

If you are going to make us lose tons of squads every week with the new system in tournies,especially those of us who auto-battle,at least open the training slots for all 3 military buildings to do individual training at the same time. That will be a motive to build all three,and also battle in...
  19. alsael

About Roads

I'm always using dirty roads.The only benefit you have for having better roads is additional culture.And in order this culture to make a difference,you have to built lots of roads,spending too many rss.But what if you have an additional motive to built better roads? Like,an improved road giving...
  20. alsael

FA membership check list

If you belong to an active fs who plays FA,you know its a pain to check who has placed a badge,and who hasn't. So,why don't we have an automated check members list when we have an FA,and when a member place a badge,then his name will be lit or checked.That way the AM(and everyone else) will know...