• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Skelve

Forum Competition: Pickle's Conundrum Curse.

I believe I resolved it too :). Good one.
  2. Skelve

Happy 6th Birthday Elvenar - Our Birthday Competitions!!!

Congratulations to all the winners! :diamond:
  3. Skelve

What fresh hell is this???

It is a no brainer design bug. The moment I saw this quiz it came to my mind what if a player has no incomplete provinces, reached an extremely long scout time and has run out of Time Instances (to fast rack the scout), and Troop Instances. So it appears, it is a real problem. But I am not...
  4. Skelve

Update Discussion Phoenix of the Holy Fire

It is obvious the joke didn't really work since almost everyone assumed that this must be a joke. Nevertheless, good attempt.
  5. Skelve

Update Discussion Version 1.126

The resouce menu at the top now shows the count of Blueprints. That is good.
  6. Skelve

Update Discussion Version 1.126

Other than the bug fixes (which of course good news), nothing to comment on. Isn't it? Any news on the timeline for the new chapter?
  7. Skelve

Question New Chapter? And the changes to the Main Hall screen.

How do I read this screen? Looks like the new Chapter is introducing another type of Goods. What is it means by this progress bard under each good?
  8. Skelve

Rise of the Phoenix Cult

I think this the most realistic solution given the various opinions on this matter.
  9. Skelve

Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Mmm... so I guess that leads to the conclusion that is also not something to consider. :)
  10. Skelve

Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Any comments about this 1-2% increase in event currency? Is it worth it?
  11. Skelve

Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

You can chapter upgrade it with Royal Restoration spells. Having it at stage 2 gives you 10% attack boost compared to 5% at stage 1, irrespective of the chapter level.
  12. Skelve

Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

It's feeding effect is 50% attack bonus at level 10 for all units for 24 hours. Certainly, help a lot in the Spire as well as the Tournament. 5% at level 1 and increase by 5% with each level upgrade.
  13. Skelve

Spire like individual achievements in the tournament for chests

An improvement to the idea to address some of the concerns raised here could be to make that a setting ArchMage/Mage can enable and disable. based on how they would like to run the fellowship.
  14. Skelve

New Year-2021

Happy new year :human::elf:
  15. Skelve

It could be even 50% to make it more relaxed than Spire.
  16. Skelve

Thanks, @CrazyWizard for clarifying my viewpoint very accurately.
  17. Skelve

How about having Spire like individual achievement requirement for tournament chests. Since the fellowship size is 25, maybe 1/25th of a chest score requirement to be reached to win the chest by an individual if the fellowship has won the chest. So that means 1600 min score to win a blueprint if...
  18. Skelve

Discussion News From Elvenar!

Thanks for having this thread. Hope we will see more of this. I won't comment on the devs view of the world since that has been discussed a lot everywhere.
  19. Skelve

Spells Ability to craft the teleport spell

I won't compare teleport with a blueprint. But yes, it is a very important spell when it comes to reorganising the city. However, looks like I am the only one who would like to craft it. :human:
  20. Skelve

Spells Ability to craft the teleport spell

How about allowing us to craft the teleport spell?