• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Answered Excess Essence - Elementals

Many thanks for that RainbowElvira. :)
  2. Answered Excess Essence - Elementals

Hi, I'm trying to help a friend who is in the Elementals chapter at the moment sort out a problem that he currently has. I've past that chapter, but it's been a while and I don't remember much about it unfortunately. Researching the Elvenar bible (Gems of Knowledge) and the wiki hasn't helped...
  3. Looking for relaxed fellowship

Hi Satro, I'm a long term member of Easy Elvenar and we only have a couple of rules - that you visit regularly and that you offer fair trades. Other than that, we focus on fun and not competitiveness. Tournaments and FA's are completely voluntary and we have a great group of members. Some...
  4. Easy Elvenar is recruiting!

Easy Elvenar is looking again for a couple of new members. We offer 0 trade pickups for new members and a very friendly and helpful environment for you to grow your city. Experienced or new players are very welcome. Feel free to message me here or contact me in the game (KatNip). :)
  5. Easy Elvenar is recruiting!

We've got positions available again and lots of enjoyable chat to go around so feel free to join us! :)
  6. Hello!

Hi NoNez, I'm a member of Easy Elvenar and while a few of us chat a lot, we have members that are happy not saying anything. We have very few expectations of members - basically we ask that you visit everyone in the FS a few times a week and that you do a min of 2 star trades unless it's been...
  7. Easy Elvenar is recruiting!

Hi Fresina, we'd love for you and Maronar to join us at Easy Elvenar. We have two positions available at the moment which works perfectly. :) I've sent you a message ingame. :)
  8. Looking for an active, friendly fellowship

Hi Kat, I'm from Easy Elvenar and we're a laid back but active Fellowship. Participation isn't mandatory, though a lot of us are happy to participate and we can also chat a fair bit (but that isn't mandatory either!). Those of us that have larger cities like to help out those that haven't yet...
  9. Easy Elvenar is recruiting!

Hi Ellander92, I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the Fellowship. :) For everyone else, we still have places available, especially if you have marble or dust boosts! :D
  10. Easy Elvenar is recruiting!

We're still looking! :)
  11. Easy Elvenar is recruiting!

Easy Elvenar is a fun, laid back Fellowship that is currently looking for new members. We don't mind if your city is big or small, just that you visit the other members at least a few times a week and tell us if you're going to be away from the game for more than a few days at a time. Also...