• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. RodgerR

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

Agree totally with FOOLFIGHTER
  2. RodgerR

Back door to Barracks

Well lets hope this happens, that would bee great when we use the Brown Bear. But know doubt there will be a catch, but one can dream of something positive happening in Elvenar for a change,
  3. RodgerR

3-word game

to wear off
  4. RodgerR

Declining trade!

With all my trades I have to give a min of 10% extra, for instance 11000 Crystal for 10000 scrolls or silk. I do this with my non boosted goods as well. The only time I don't have to do this is with sentient goods, that's because when you go on the trade page, 80% of trades are all for sentient...
  5. RodgerR

A game should be fun ... this has become just a chore.

Never a true word said, you hit the nail on the head, inno, have destroyed a good game all so they can make even more money. from Diamond sales
  6. RodgerR

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

I am sickened, the tournament is now pointless, this is all about money. I used to do about 25 to 30 provinces, but now I could only do 23 and my troops were decimated, the squad size differences are astronomical. Even by province 10 I was starting to struggle with the loss of troops. Would it...
  7. RodgerR

Seeking 10 chests/weekly Fellowship

Hi Alcaro, our FS has got 10 chests every week for the last 8 months. Please get in contact with our Archmage, as one of our 25 players left, we are ranked 16th and need a new player to fill our FS up to 25 again. The name of our FS is below U.F.o Heimdallr-RE...
  8. RodgerR

Royal Restoration Spell

I agree with everything you have said and your ideas on the RR so that it is made fairer. Especially the fact it will cost us double to upgrade a magic residence/ workshop. It just feels like a way of devaluing our magic blueprint, also I have been told to upgrade say a 3/4 square building would...
  9. RodgerR

Looking for an active fellowship that does tourney's

Hi, we have 25 members,, atm, but I will contact you soon as we will go 1 player down. We require a min of 1200 pts every tourney and have had 10 chests for last 20 weeks. Will keep you on the waiting list. Or you could write a letter to Archmage. ;) RodgerR
  10. RodgerR

Crash and the Undead: Mobile-only questline

You can get the relics and encounters by opening the app on the phone then logging out. Now,, go on the PC and do the tournament, Others and I in our FS did it, and we got the relics and encounters added to the phone app as soon as we logged back in,, so don't worry folks. RODGE :))
  11. RodgerR

Fa Rewards Changes.

It's like buying £30 on food, then a few days later the shop where you purchased your goods, break into your house and steal half your goods, and get away with it! Imagine if the roles were reversed?
  12. RodgerR

Crash and the Undead: Mobile-only questline

Yeah, I agree with everything you guys are saying, it's a JOKE and time the game makers get their act together and stop watching to see how much money they are getting. Starting to get really fed up with this carry-on!
  13. RodgerR

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

From what I have been told from players who are in my FS who play on the FS Platinum Leaf on BETA, if you have blueprints, they will be changed to some sort of spell, but with this spell, you will still be able to upgrade your magic residences. I am not exactly what the blueprints will be...
  14. RodgerR

3x Faster Productions in 24h

I'm not on the Beta server, I play in winyandor and our whole fellowship got the treble goods, which was handy, 1 day before the tourney. Though IMO it's just another money grabbing idea from Inno games, I know I constantly moan about this but- I don't mind spending 10 £20 a fortnight, but...
  15. RodgerR

Closed | Archived Special offer not linked correctly

Probably a good thing or you would be down even more money to Inno-games, lol No, I'm only kidding, it must be some mouth-watering offer that is worth 1 extra KP if you spend £100. he he
  16. RodgerR

The United Folk of Heimdallr

In our fellowship we are a tournament based FS with 23 players, we are currently looking for 2 players, who have Steel, Scrolls, and dust as there 3 boosts, we only ask that you score a min of 1000 pt's in the Tourney and no star trades.less than 2.We are a friendly helpful bunch of people of...
  17. RodgerR

Leaders Of Honour, are taking applications

So if you read the message at the top of this thread and it appeals to you, please contact us in the game or here, but for your quickest reply contact us in the game,, you won't be sorry.
  18. RodgerR

Yes, sorry for the late reply, I have been in Hospital for about 7 weeks since u posted your reply, but I am fine now and we are still looking for players. Well yes, we do focus on tourneys, but we also like to help each other grow.
  19. RodgerR

TO ALL WINYANDOR PLAYERS The Fellowship Leaders of Honour, are recruiting, we are a small ambitious team currently ranked 121 in winyandor. Though applicants should not be put off by our placing, every week in the tournament we are always placed in the top 40 and in the last fellowship...