• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

End results for me were good, First place in Arendyl, 5th place in Winyandor and 5 th place in Felyndral - I have never achived that before although I have been 1st in all 3 before. My conclusion is that despite not liking all the changes that have happened and certainly appalled at just getting...
  2. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Yeah well its ok to moan and complain about high scorers and I appreciate your concerns about the new system however I usually score about 2k in most tournies and I doubt I'll go mad in others like I did for this one BUT I wanted to test the new parameters to see if they were beatable and yes...
  3. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Well I've just finished the new style tournie in Arendyl, currently top of the board but with 7+ hours to go I will lose that. Anyway 16200 points scored, cost me an arm and a leg in troops and goods (not diamonds). I had to make troops using timers and brown bear every day to compete , luckily...
  4. Multiplayer in the Spire of Eternity

Give pET fOOD AS A REWARD IN THE sPIRE AS OPPOSED TO THOUSANDS OF FRAGMENTS AND THOSE BLINKING MANA TREES AND mOONSTONE THINGS. i NOW HAVE ABOUT 5 SETS OF MOONSTONE AND i DONT WANT ANY MORE. pet food please! Oooops sorry about capslock.
  5. new vists tab

I think pet food instead of fragments in the Spire is an excellent suggestion, I have hundreds of thousands of fragments but only a couple of pet food and with the bears and the birds its a struggle to keep up!!
  6. Battle bug reappeared

I and many of my 3 fellowship players have found that battles in tourney, spire and provinces have become almost impossible to win if we use boosters or fire phoenix. I sent a ticket into support but they have replied saying nothing is wrong. However several Facebook groups have posts...
  7. Winter Magic

Personally found this event a non event. Poorly designed, the 'presents' choice system is poor and whats this 60 point per go??? Get rid of this stupid system and go back to the barrel spin where at least a players could have maybe 3 goes on an 18 barrell for the one go at a 50 now. If the next...
  8. Tournament still feels oddly more difficult than it should

as far as I'm concerned they still havent fixed the troop booster bug. I'm still losing heavily when using my fire bird.
  9. Teleport spells to move land expansions around

yes, if you are say re arranging your city and you clear a 5x5 plot then if you could use the teleport to 'store' that plot and then replant in a different location. How many times do we wish 'oh I should have put that expansion over here instead of there'. Food for thought and a suggestion to...
  10. Teleport spells to move land expansions around

Been discussing with a fellow player and we think it would be a nice idea if it was possible to use a teleport spell to allow us to move a 5x5 piece of vacan t land in our cities. Anyone got any views on this?
  11. Version 1.39

Well, I used to get 20,150 extra goods doing a visit to every city on my map irrespective of that city being dead or working. Now I shall get 3,888 !!! So Inno is this your idea of MORE goods?? My Lighthouse is level 6, lots of kps and diamonds invested to get to that level. Well, no more, I...