• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Wowwie

Maintenance

Wow its been over and hour for today Maintence
  2. Wowwie

Valarian Guards Arendyll

Come Stand Guard proctect the Cities from thy Enemies Visit the Markets barter your goods for what you need, Inside Trader Special appear,,Insider Special Quest Events happen,, What are you for waiting Polish them Boots and Get your Game On !! The Draw Bridge is temporarily 0pen
  3. Wowwie

UP COMING FA

VALAR is looking for players who would like to join or temporily join a fellowship to help with the Upcoming Fellowship Adventures Some players like to play on their own If you would like to Join us to receive FA rewards Send Eien or Myself a message,, or even if your looking for a new...
  4. Wowwie

So the event quest returns

and now i have 6 days to do the last 8 quest to finish So changes were made in Live Worlds and the event changed and now limit us on the end to one quest a day and what if a quest take me 3 day s to finished Really Nicked me off doing all them quest to be shut down at the end ,, One...
  5. Wowwie

Answered is this a bug?

Event quest locked says I have to wait 4 hours win 10 chrome latest version html5
  6. Wowwie

July 9th connection Errors

@ Moderators Seems many players on social media are saying they are having connection Errors on Browser and on Mobile and cannot get logged in
  7. Wowwie

Closed | Archived Inventory Glitch

windows 10 updated browser Chrome updated flash Clicking in the Inventory loads go to click summons and Elvenars news keep showing up
  8. Wowwie

Elvenar Platinum Leaf Facebook Page

WELCOME TO PLATINUM LEAF - AN INDEPENDENT FACEBOOK GROUP FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVES ELVENAR! Click here to learn how to use our Group: https://bit.ly/2DxxX3E 'CARNIVAL' EVENT coming soon: https://tinyurl.com/ycsdl44f 'THE CONSTRUCTS':: https://tinyurl.com/ycceod5h EPL Master File ( all our...
  9. Wowwie

Closed | Archived Forums News not posting in game

No announcements are appearing in Game News Nothing has appeared in my News for a month or more
  10. Wowwie

What interesting EN server cities have you seen?

Every now and then we stumble across some trades and decide to visit the trader only to find an interesting city, now how does one trade without manufacturing ??
  11. Wowwie

Closed | Contact Support Tournaments Problems

Tournament I cannot finish the first Province The click to open will not open
  12. Wowwie

Global Elvenar Daily 5 kp thread Swap En1 or En2 Servers

Any Player that would like to join the Global Elvenar EN1 or En2 Servers Daily 5kp Swap thread please contact Indigenous (search for in players) HOW IT WORKS Indigenous sets out how it works below. A message thread is sent to everyone in the group listing the members and their Wonder of...
  13. Wowwie

Wanderers has Vacancies

Well established Fellowship Needs new members to replace leaving members not wanting to play anymore
  14. Wowwie

Valor Seeking New Members

Do you know Elvenar? 50k player Seeking Experienced Players who have boosted Marble/Crystal/Silk/Gems/Elixir. Leave a message with the Arch or Mages 1- Daily visits. (As much as possible) 2- Post in chat when away. 3- We have a NeverEnding 5KP AW Donation Thread. 4- We do what we can for...
  15. Wowwie

Imagination Bound

Currently seeking new active members to replace non active players Contact Aisling1
  16. Wowwie

Looking for New Members

We have room for Five Players