• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Wowwie

Elvenar...You´ve got a real problem with Scrolls....

we'll get rid of the dead cities most of them were silk players replace them with new silk players or rotate I can count 25 player of silk that are non existent,on my world map
  2. Wowwie

Maintenance

ooo ok cause Support gave me the fix all was good and today im back on Maintenace page ok now I realize what your saying its those preset pages strange it does not happen on Beta server and it has just recently happen on En server well guess it may straighten out again some day thanks for...
  3. Wowwie

FA improvements 2 - opening the stages

Agrees with Soggy simple fix is adjust the the members settings ,,
  4. Wowwie

Maintenance

ooh lol ok because it is stuck on manttence
  5. Wowwie

Maintenance

Wow its been over and hour for today Maintence
  6. Wowwie

Sentient goods not balanced?

Thats about Have right Gargon en is is English International
  7. Wowwie

Question pet food

Would be nice to see Pet food in the M to craft especially for event quest I am always crafting but pet food very rarely comes up, we have all these buildings that require pet food and sit dormant and useless
  8. Wowwie

Question Value of multiple cities?

Na I just like meeting many players there is much Value especially with the pandemic to be able to have a Chat in the middle of the night :)
  9. Wowwie

My Book

Awesome Congrats, Yes I have done what I ve wanted and is living the Dream :)
  10. Wowwie

Valarian Guards Arendyll

Come Stand Guard proctect the Cities from thy Enemies Visit the Markets barter your goods for what you need, Inside Trader Special appear,,Insider Special Quest Events happen,, What are you for waiting Polish them Boots and Get your Game On !! The Draw Bridge is temporarily 0pen
  11. Wowwie

Global Elvenar Daily 5 kp thread Swap En1 or En2 Servers

the thread is old but still open we run 2 on en 1 and en 2 just send me a message we can add you
  12. Wowwie

Global Elvenar Daily 5 kp thread Swap En1 or En2 Servers

its an added bonus to the fellowship ones just has more than 25 players plus your fellowship 25 players so the potential of over 50 players helping
  13. Wowwie

FA farmers

my opinion its was a waste of time and effort and a rip off do all your calculations etc the FA as is sucks plain and simple There were many good descriptions and reply feedback on Beta that were not even looked at , all they did was replace the Wonder society on stage 3 and made it 62 and 35...
  14. Wowwie

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

The Elvenar Team did a great job trying to upgrade the Events and the Fa they still need to tweak things To many in my 3 fellowships are Uninterested or frustrated because those that want to play are discouraged with all the unnecessary MA productions they have to make in order to get an...
  15. Wowwie

yeah so other than that its just do one line and forget the rest admitt defeat and throw in the towel there was not much Improvement and I really do not think they actually read what the beta players were telling them , do not worry you have a lovely owl flying around after this I m sure...
  16. Wowwie

100 KP reward for Spire help TODAY!

Good Luck !! you need a player not in on Fa Or we would lend you one
  17. Wowwie

Answered Elementals

and if you really need a quick trade 11000 for 10000 goes real quick or 5500 for 5000 :)
  18. Wowwie

Gems

they do not post until the event starts on Live
  19. Wowwie

Beta becoming Obselete thats interesting is there any truth to this comment or has it been published somewhere As for Announcements by Inno are always just before an event starts , a Good guess has always been made 1 week or 2 after its been tested on Beta ,,and Inno has been known to drop...