• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Activity Time Comparison

At 67 I guess we both are.
  2. Spire

Why is the Spire so easy? I mean the 2nd 'boss' is only 2 4x4 archers & 2 3x3s and 1 3x4 archer followed by 2 x mage, 2 3x3 and 1 8x1 (our archers or dogs already battered by Rnd 1 enemies, now have mages to deal with) surely the 'house' fighters should get double points and an extra go as its...
  3. Tournament.

Reply with Quote Yeah-cool,I know better also..love the photo.
  4. Tournament.

No it would not,why is this so difficult for people to understand..when there is a tour you have no's 1..2..3 etc when you click on it you go to where you pick your troops then press auto fight if you want...instead of that if it went STRAIGHT to the battle field instead-you could see where...
  5. Tournament.

No idea what you are talking about! You could see EVERYTHING. And if you would rather send a stack of archers blind-good luck to you,you won't get far.
  6. Tournament.

Thats a possibility-my thinking was/is a little simpler in that you just go to 'fight' and when there you can see everything-as you do now-but instead of having already picked your troops before you just do it then and carry on, that way there is no real work required for the programmers. And...
  7. Tournament.

I am afraid I don't see it as a mystery at all ,if you blindly attack you will be hit very hard, you could have a wall with only 1 exit where frogs or the other 8x1 would decimate you I have fought for 3+yrs even when doing 70 provs took for ever, I just find it really frustrating-having to send...
  8. Tournament.

I would love to see the map/layout of each battle in tours, it would save me the time of sending in one troop to see what enemies are placed where and the obstacle layout, so much time waste having to take a look first, 3.5yrs doing it and its wearing really thin, its so easy to do, thank you!
  9. Forum Spell Fragments

Can a way be found to increase use of Spell Fragments - I have 107th and just keeps going up,and I use MA a lot?
  10. Spire: prizes and probability: can someone please explain?

Just a word of advice--seeds become a huge issue on Elvenar 15- IE-Marble/steel/planks upgrades cost over 100th seeds each building to do 4lv upgrades, on top of all the T4/5/6s that require a lot of seeds to get sentient goods for the upgrades to begin with-I have 10 marble I am upgrading and...
  11. Tournament Fighting

I am just finishing Elementals-and average 3000pts per tour with zero adverse effects,in my FS the top tour scorers are ALL Amuni so I don't understand Brienne comment,and for me MH is for PoP,I have SSS primerally to have elite archers topping up for free and if needed use as scout and easier...
  12. Activity Time Comparison

Well--at 65 I guess I must be walking corpse if 45 is old.
  13. The most robbing and disgusting event ever!

Ah-never thought about that,will try it,cheers mate.
  14. The most robbing and disgusting event ever!

Lol spot on,one in my FS won 6 wells with 850sf-I spent 1300 got none,but got two event daily buildings before,and in a previous one I got 5 wells from 6 attempts,win some lose some.
  15. Activity Time Comparison

WHAT-just get a cheap smart phone,the app will do it in minutes,if I need gold I can do 448p in 15mins for 19m gold.
  16. My event over

I dont like the encounters quests,like complete one prov-then have to do 14 encounters so need two other provs ready at least,and mine currently are 56hrs each,in an ideal world I could keep 5/6 provs ready but need the squares for my city,space as usual is an issue,ah well-choices.-I did...
  17. Are They Making the Tournaments Harder?

To a point thats true,but the replacement cost of the troops lost cant be sustained,so yes-you will win,but also ultimately lose.
  18. Are They Making the Tournaments Harder?

100% correct,right now I do 2 pages 2 rounds,then 9p round 3 (get 5kp on 9) then first page to round 5,average score 2200-2600 each tour and can sustain that with no adverse effects.
  19. Are They Making the Tournaments Harder?

Same here,I do 2200-2600pts and dont have no adverse affects,can sustain that.
  20. Are They Making the Tournaments Harder?

And star level of troops makes a difference also,more stars equals more defence and attack at the outset,same applies to them also.