• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Jackluyt

Time to say Goodbye

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE Platinum Leaf US2 came third in the FA - nice work everyone! Sadly that will be my last Elvenar event ever; I have decided with regret that it is time to leave all aspects of the game and return to real life and start to earn an income. Many people have made generous...
  2. Jackluyt

Trophy Goblets

Something new has appeared on our Tournament Screen in Beta - Trophy Goblets awarded to each player in the Tournament, used to drink Potion from the Magic Cauldron you create in the Magic Academy. There has been no official announcement.
  3. Jackluyt

'Winter Magic' questline event starts in Beta 11th November 2022

'WINTER MAGIC 2022' QUESTLINE EVENT WILL START IN BETA SERVER ON FRIDAY 11TH NOVEMBER. I will be posting my usual comprehensive event notes soon after the event starts; watch this space for a link that you can share with friends. Note that the Beta version may not be identical to the one that...
  4. Jackluyt

Closed | Archived My graphics keep vanishing

Hi! Every time I post a graphic to illustrate a point, it vanishes from my comment a few days later and is replaced with 123456789.jpg. This is very annoying, as I go to a lot of trouble to make these graphics, each of which is meant to be eye-catching when people scroll through a topic, and...
  5. Jackluyt

'Mischievous Therapy questline event starts Thursday 29th in Beta

'Mischievous Therapy' questline events starts Thursday 29th in Beta. I will be posting my usual comprehensive event notes soon after the event starts; you are welcome to share with friends; they do not need any special program (like Facebook for example) to open them. Note that the Live Version...
  6. Jackluyt

Chapter 20 - The Power of Music (in Beta)

Shortly after the Sorcerers have taken Peregrim into custody and brought him out of the city to discuss his future fate, the Woodelf queen Ahskahala arrives in the city because her husband has not returned. King Aelrindel is still turned into a tree and Ahskahala's magical powers alone cannot...
  7. Jackluyt

Autumn Zodiac 2022 in Beta

'Autumn Zodiac' questline event starts on Thursday in Beta server. It follows a week after a quick, easy Workshop Challenge that followed the Gateway event, with no FA this time. I will post full details once there is an official announcement, or failing that, once the event starts. You are...
  8. Jackluyt

MORE EXPANSIONS!

MORE EXPANSIONS! Just announced in Beta Forum. Dear Humans and Elves, There will soon be changes in the total available city Expansions! The city grid will expand from 65x65 to 70x65 Two more Premium Expansions will be available One Province Expansion will be available by completing 620...
  9. Jackluyt

Workshop Challenge started in Beta

Workshop Challenge started in Beta! This runs for three days and is a nice, easy mini-event to alternate with Fellowship Adventures in between the main events. We have been asking for something like this for ages!! I hope this will be a permanent feature, so we can have a nice gap in between...
  10. Jackluyt

Discussion Huh!?

@Silmaril Today's announcement: "Dear Humans and Elves, On Sunday July 3rd 2022, the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks." There is a problem with the date surely? Today is already 25th July.
  11. Jackluyt

'A Gateway into the Past' new-format starts in Beta on July 7th

News from Beta server: 'A Gateway into the Past' new format event runs from July 7th, until July 28th. The Grand Prize will be a Dwarven Citadel building set. This event will also feature the Leagues system, as well as the Royal Prize Pass. I will post full event details as always, once I have...
  12. Jackluyt

'Lucky Little Fin' questline event, in Beta server

The Seahorse Hoops are back! The most anticipated sporting event of Elvenar is about to start once again, bringing new experiences and challenges never seen before! Rufus, our dear friend and the biggest fan of the Elvarian Games, has asked to meet with us to watch the spectacular games of this...
  13. Jackluyt

BETA - Fellowship Adventures May-June 2022

A new round of Fellowship Adventures starts on Thursday 12th May in Beta Server. I will post full details here, once we know more.
  14. Jackluyt

New 'Naturally Amazing' event in Beta Server

The new 'Naturally Amazing' event starts in Beta Server at 11 a.m. German CEST on Thursday (5 a.m. EST). I will post full event details here, soon after it starts - watch this space. Our event notes are free for everyone to use, and are in a format that can be opened on an ordinary PC without...
  15. Jackluyt

Three new five-day military buildings

Three new five-day military buildings There has been no official announcement about these: are they coming to crafting? will the attributes remain the same, as 175%? Light Melee Monument +175% Enlightened Light Range +150% Magnificent Mage Multiplier +150% Heavy Melee Shrine +175% Heavy...
  16. Jackluyt

'Dawn of Phoenix' questline event in Beta Server

The new 'Dawn of Phoenix' questline event starts in Beta Server on Thursday. I will, as usual, be making a complete event summary with screenshots, quests, prizes, comments and strategy information, in a file format that opens on any PC (without FB or other reader programs). You are welcome to...
  17. Jackluyt

BETA - New, easier Neighbourly Help on the Browser Version!

The new browser Map Visits (just arrived in Beta) are great! They give all the same functionality as what one has right now with fellowship visits. And ancient wonder donation functionality too! I really love this new feature - one can now easily visit everyone once in a while to restore old...
  18. Jackluyt

BETA - Notifications are no longer capped at ten pages

News from Beta Server - Notifications are no longer capped at ten pages! Now all history is shown for five days!! This means that you can visit twice a week and still not miss returning the visit of anyone who visited you - though or course you don't get Supplies if you wait too long to...
  19. Jackluyt

Bugs!

Remember that bad patch we had 5 years ago? :D:p
  20. Jackluyt

The 'Buried City' questline event starts in Beta February 2022

The 'Buried City' questline event starts in Beta on Thursday 3rd February. Watch this post - as soon as I have more information I will publish an event note with all the details, and edit to include the link here. Note: We no longer use Facebook for our event notes - they are in a format that...