• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Archived My Elven Vault of Wisdom (level 1) ONLY Produces ELVEN Manifests & Collections

This is what my Vault of Wisdom produces: As you can see, it only produces ELVEN Manifests & Collections This is what I need to research the upgrade: As you can see, it requires HUMAN Manifests & Collections. How do I produce HUMAN...
  2. Question Vault of Wisdom Level 1

I am an Elf, & I have Vault of Wisdom at level 1. It can produce Elven Manifests & Elven Collections. Apparently, to produce Human Manifests & Human Collections, it must be at level 2, which requires research. However, to unlock that research requires Human Manifests & Human Collections. So...
  3. Closed | Archived Fellowship Adventures Popup Status Bug

On Firefox (ver 75.0, x64, but I would think any web-browser), after accepting a completed badge/item, the "Fellowship Adventures" window closes, but the "Fellowship Adventures Popup" doesn't get updated with the fact that the badge/item has been accepted. On the image below, I have completed a...
  4. Answered Polishing "Cool down"

Hi, I understand that you cannot "polish" (select under Neighbourhood Help) a Cultural Building that is already under the effects of being "polished". However, once that "polish" wears off (the Neighbourhood Help time expires), is there a time when, although "unpolished", it can't be...
  5. Answered Trading Post Goods

I'm in Chapter 10, & have been lucky enough to acquire a Trading Post. As I believe, if I build this, every 48 hours I can collect a 5% Instant for "Guest" Goods (a 5% "Portal Profit"). Are the "Portal Profit" Instants ONLY based on the Portal when the Instant is used? I'm concerned, in case...