• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. SummerJoya

Answered Cultural Bonus Level 3

I couldn't find any similar answer to the problem with the Cultural Bonus Level anywhere. I'm in Ch 20 and stopped at the question Reach Cultural Bonus level on 3. I'm actually stuck about 2 weeks. This Question is not declinable. I always get to level 2 and some % more but not on level 3. I...
  2. SummerJoya

Oasis Serenity

Dear reader. If you are looking for fellowship, Oasis Serenity is your choice. If you're beginner, well experienced player or you just need some fresh air in your wind, we are here for you. We are offering nothing less or more than other FS. We are friendly, calm players, coming from all the...
  3. SummerJoya

Answered Troops Training Speed

I have 4 Armonies and Baracks, Ground and Camps on top level but Training speed of troops is tooo long..... 10, 12, 13 h. What I have to do to reduce training speed? Any idea?
  4. SummerJoya

Oasis of Serenity is recruiting

We are an active, friendly, no pressure TEAM and seeking new members. We do well in tournaments and FA. Welcome new members of any size. If you would like to join us or require more information, contact Archmage or Mage.
  5. SummerJoya

Answered Squad Size Upgrade 42

Hi, I finished the chapter Amuni. When I looked back at the Research Tree, I found the unmanaged Squad Size 42, which is in the Elemental chapter. What should I do? Shall I rebuild the Portal and all the necessary buildings to complete this section. Not to think how much it will cost me to...
  6. SummerJoya

Answered Spell Effect PPE

Some time ago when I used Supply production boosts at workshops, I could pick up boosts supplies even when the spell had expired, but only if the production was completed before the expiration of the spell. For example, I set the production to 3 h, and the duration of the spell was 4 hours...
  7. SummerJoya

Answered Dwarven Race

I was looking over forum reply to my problem but can not find it. Chapter Dwarven in Elf and Human, producing Copper and Granit. Copper Foundary produce in Elf city much higher level of goods than in Human city. I assume difference is also with Granit. Do you think this is correct? Producing...
  8. SummerJoya

Answered Locked production bonus Tier 2

hellow, can someone explain me why my boosts prodcution Tier 2 is still locked as I already built it and produce few of them? I research first this building in technology, the other two are going to be research later. Any idea?