• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. SummerJoya

Oasis of serenity is looking for you!

3 places left, check us out
  2. SummerJoya

Oasis of serenity is looking for you!

we are looking active player all sizes, warmly welcome....just apply to Oasis of Serenity
  3. SummerJoya

Answered Cultural Bonus Level 3

Thanks a lot. It helps. I add culture of 251.221 and went through quest.
  4. SummerJoya

I did disconnect 3 WS and few Residences and 3 Gems, refresh window but nothing change. I would be happy if someone could tell me in my case what I need to do to reach Cultural Bonus level 3. Every time I run out of 25%. I'm sure that the solution lies in the number of Cultural points, I just...
  5. SummerJoya

I couldn't find any similar answer to the problem with the Cultural Bonus Level anywhere. I'm in Ch 20 and stopped at the question Reach Cultural Bonus level on 3. I'm actually stuck about 2 weeks. This Question is not declinable. I always get to level 2 and some % more but not on level 3. I...
  6. SummerJoya

Oasis Serenity

Dear reader. If you are looking for fellowship, Oasis Serenity is your choice. If you're beginner, well experienced player or you just need some fresh air in your wind, we are here for you. We are offering nothing less or more than other FS. We are friendly, calm players, coming from all the...
  7. SummerJoya

Black Friday Deals

A bit sad, Dragon is cute but very small and hardly to find it between all huge buildings.
  8. SummerJoya

Black Friday Deals

Special gift of Black Friday is Earth Dragon, right? What will special item do?
  9. SummerJoya

Answered Troops Training Speed

I will remember your advise and build AWs when I have enough room. Thanks.
  10. SummerJoya

You are right. I have more fighters in B/TG/MC than before. However, I can also select the number of troops I want to train, which shortens the training speed at the same time. Thanks for your advise.
  11. SummerJoya

I have already build Bulwark and hence overnight I have pretty much more troops ready for fight :) Thank you for your thoughts.
  12. SummerJoya

doing on Chapter 15 Elvenar.... I play in all 3 worlds but nowhere had such dificulties. AW....not sure it helps.
  13. SummerJoya

I have 4 Armonies and Baracks, Ground and Camps on top level but Training speed of troops is tooo long..... 10, 12, 13 h. What I have to do to reduce training speed? Any idea?
  14. SummerJoya

Question I have literally hundreds of runes. What use are they?

Thanks Gargon for your advice. Will done - upgrade 8 lvl more at Mountain Hall instead to built Thermal Spring of Youth.
  15. SummerJoya

Oasis of Serenity is recruiting

We are an active, friendly, no pressure TEAM and seeking new members. We do well in tournaments and FA. Welcome new members of any size. If you would like to join us or require more information, contact Archmage or Mage.
  16. SummerJoya

Question I have literally hundreds of runes. What use are they?

I found this thread talking about Golden Abyss. I'm wondering if upgrading GA to next 31 level is worth. I'm looking for more population. Should I place Thermal Spring of Youth instaed? Benefits one and other AW?
  17. SummerJoya

Extra runes to shards?

It works. I get 2 Rune shards by that....so place AW that I don't want it and when it was built simply delet it, the wheel became empty. Awesome :)
  18. SummerJoya

Extra runes to shards?

There are a lot of Ancient Wonders, I probably won’t put them to my city. But I desperately need broken shards, which I can’t get in other AWs because I’ve filled them all in and they’re waiting for me to put them up. What would happen if I set one of the AW and then deleted it, would the shards...
  19. SummerJoya

Elvenstats

I'm getting stuck too. That's pitty :(
  20. SummerJoya

Answered Squad Size Upgrade 42

will my troops be less worth ... what are consequences for this?