• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. m4rt1n

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

I gave up, are we still alive here? Too much stress and worry, sorry everyone.
  2. m4rt1n

Elvinears have a vacancy

1 space available for a player who enjoys the tourney and spire in a no pressure relaxed fellowship. Message me in game if this is you. :)
  3. m4rt1n

Is anybody out there?

Still here, just not feeling the need as much to post the last few weeks sadly, hopefully that will change soon.
  4. m4rt1n

Latest Event - Season of Dreams - Prizes?

Season of Dreams is ongoing, maybe you mean the Sorcerer Trials event.
  5. m4rt1n

You knew it was coming....

Discord is utter BS as a site, not user friendly at all, so no idea why Inno Games decided to make it their go to, still baffled.
  6. m4rt1n

Elvinears have a vacancy

2 spots have become available if anyone would like to join us, just message me in game. :)
  7. m4rt1n

The vast majority of older players hate discord @Silmaril including me so seems we are no longer wanted/required as game players by @InnoGames
  8. m4rt1n

Elvinears have a vacancy

Hi everyone, we currently have a space due to a player taking a break from the game, message me in game if you would like to join us. :)
  9. m4rt1n

My culture stayed + with 8 armories, but some in my fellowship with less armories than me went into negative culture so more at play somewhere.
  10. m4rt1n

I have 8 armories so that my troops would train for about 20 hours, now that has gone up to 27 hours
  11. m4rt1n

Latest Event - Season of Dreams - Prizes?

No such prizes, just the usual useless ones, nothing special either for those that buy the pass.
  12. m4rt1n

Feeling the same way sadly, no idea how my own city works now, let alone others I try to help, playing 8 years and counting and only have 1 moonstone set also.
  13. m4rt1n

I give up, they no longer want long term players and have DESTROYED THE GAME. What now? @Silmaril @Herodite this has destroyed my game. The forum won't be needed either as the "NEW" players will be on Discord for 3-4 weeks play. I cannot take this anymore
  14. m4rt1n

I run 8 Armories, before and after the change, was 18 hours for troops now 27 hours, my culture dropped but stayed in the + range.
  15. m4rt1n

@Silmaril I appreciate you are just doing your job, no personal gripe with you thanks. :)
  16. m4rt1n

Thank you @Herodite very much appreciated.
  17. m4rt1n

@Silmaril again from feedback, maybe support gets tons of requests but there they are not discussed with other players of the game so any right minded company would ask here first for feedback, maybe the "spotty teens" now in the development room after @InnoGames fired a load of people last year...
  18. m4rt1n

8 years of building

I have spent 8 years of my life building a city that works for me in a good balance. Now some "crazy" development team at @InnoGames thinks, screw them we need new young players. My Endless Excavation for example only built and levelled up for the supplies granted on scouting, now up to 10...
  19. m4rt1n

I don't Trout you, seems Bass not to mention what a Kipper Inno is making currently, my fellowship is flabbergasted, wow @Silmaril @Herodite do they want all the older long time players to quit the game???
  20. m4rt1n

They just made my Endless Excavation completely useless, used to give me a ton of supplies for scouting now gives relics per mystical object and I have tons. Why change things after 7 years. :(