• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. United Elven Nations looking for 2 active players

UNITED ELVEN NATIONS looking for 2 active players, to replace 2 inactive . Friendly fellowship lots of help available from experienced & small players. Would prefer Planks, silk, dust boosts but not essential.. Please message me in game for for info. Happy gaming :D
  2. Closed | Archived Private Messaging in Fellowship

At the moment none of my fellowship can send private messages. This is effecting the new players i have welcomed to the fellowship and will have an impact on adventures. Group messages seem to work but any private ones just get internal error which causes a reload
  3. Closed | Contact Support Logging in

For the past 24 hours have had problems logging into the game. Getting into my account is no problem but getting a world to load I either get Render config JSON not found or Server Error. After multiple tries i managed to get in and disabled HTML 5. I can gain access using flash player but very...
  4. Answered Sentient goods relic boost.

Does anyone know why there is no relic boost on the tier 6 sentient goods I:E my Alloy shrooms ?
  5. New Autumn Graphics

With the new Autumn scenery what has happened to Sammy the Squirrel and the baby one? Did they get washed away in the sea?:eek:
  6. United Elven Nations looking for new adventurers

UNITED ELVEN NATIONS EN2 WINYANDOR Looking for 2 players to join us in our adventures. Currently ranked #73 on server. Regularly get 8 chests in tournament (sometimes 10). Plenty of help available. Friendly team from all over the world . Looking for active players new or old . Please...
  7. Constructs Chapter Quests

Following on from the Amuni quest to donate lots of Divine seeds and whatever else you had to do to gain 1 coin. I am sure the Devs are just having a laugh now. Upgrade Main Hall (Which you need a second mortgage for) and deliver 1 million supplies Reward 1 broken shard :) I know you can wait...
  8. Answered Amuni can i sell settlement buildings

I am 3/4 the way through Amuni. Once I have built the last temple and upgraded all goldsmiths & trap makers can I sell the rest off the settlement apart from the portal and continue making traps & grave goods to finish the research. I am sure a F.A will be due soon so the space would help
  9. Answered Trader Amounts shown

Is there a limit on the amount of trades that can be sown. I am now in Amuni but see very little of normal trades only for T4 & T5 apart from fellowship trades . I normally have a decent trade relationship with my neighbours but not many showing
  10. Devine Seeds

As I am now stuck In Elementals we have spells in the academy to boost everything else. Why not have a spell for boosting seed production from the trader . They are needed for everything from producing t4 goods to artifacts and are so slow to come by even with 3hr collection boosts