• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. geordianna

Answered Gold spire

How many players must get to the top to win gold?
  2. geordianna

Answered Squad size and AW

What benefits will I get if I go back and do the squad upgrades I skipped?
  3. geordianna

ch 21 problem

Anyone else having problems with the guest factories in the Valorian legend. they work fine on PC but on tablet they won't show what is making when they are set.
  4. geordianna

Question Tome of phoenixs

How do I craft this and wat can it make?
  5. geordianna

Question quest for 600 provinces

this quest just came up scout provinces ( no number) or complete 600 provinces. I have 560 complete -it will take forever to get 600 - is the quest correct
  6. geordianna

Question How does rune shard feature work

I can see the new icons but not sure how to use them
  7. geordianna

rewards for quests I have not completed

I just logged into my city and I have been credited with building a gate of dimensions which I haven't even started building yet
  8. geordianna

Elvenar not loading

Error message looking for new buildings on app . Black flashing screen on pc
  9. geordianna

Question Where do trader sentient goods decay to?

Sentient goods in my inventory decay to basic goods. when they decay in the trader where do the basic goods go?
  10. geordianna

Question troop instants

how do I summon troops with instants and haw do I get them?
  11. geordianna

Closed | Archived 2nd quester gone mad

I'm getting a lot of declinable quests from early chapters. good for gathering coins and tools but seems wrong.
  12. geordianna

Answered Do magic residences count

I'm in S & D and need 20 level 24 residences at the moment I have 10 upgraded and a S&D magic residences. In previous cities this would have given me a count of 11 - but this time it says 10, has there been a change pf rules
  13. geordianna

TheBrotherhood seeking 2 new members

tourney players required - preferably silk boosted - we are a friendly bunch with few rules - Apply to archmage Avaa
  14. geordianna

Black Friday Offer

they must be joking £75 for a bunch of artifacts
  15. geordianna

Closed | Archived Odd screen on logout

When I log out of a city on mobile I get a brief flash of a strange screen . It has a grid of silver squares with black arrows in them. Can't do screenshot as it disappears too quickly.
  16. geordianna

Sentient goods

Why are there so many bad trade offers for these goods . And in felyndral there seems to be a surplus of platinum and ink everyone is offering it and my grades don't get taken for days even 3* ones
  17. geordianna

Answered quest to buy kp or upgrade

I bought 3 KP for the daily quest forgetting the upgrade abuilding or buy 30 KP was open - do I have to buy the other 27 or will the upgrade I'm doing still complete the quest?
  18. geordianna

Answered Best AW for autofighting

I've heard the monastery/sanctuary is only useful for manual fighting - is it no help in autofighting?
  19. geordianna

Building challenge

This is unfair how do we build enough factories to reach the total ?
  20. geordianna

Answered Sentient goods

do I still need t1 sentient goods in Ammuni?