• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. phoenixmoon

Eldrasil's Ascending

so i am totally stuck on this quest now i have to upgrade above level 12 everything needs research before i can upgrade anything unless i start with a new build which will take forever to do or i have to research a tech no i have to get silly amounts of goods loot and shrooms to do this so i am...
  2. phoenixmoon

[Feedback] Reuniting the Hearts of Elvenar

as i see it those of us who are only reaching morning now wont win if so one was up and awake when the competition was started and found all the hearts
  3. phoenixmoon

[Feedback] New Year Countdown Event

would like to add my thanks as well i reallythoguht i had all right lol
  4. phoenixmoon

Thank you for doing the competiont i learnt a few things i did not know before doing it and its for fun and think we should not be down on the admin for this but jsut give them time to sort it out.
  5. phoenixmoon

Lol was wondering the same did not want to be the person to ask first
  6. phoenixmoon

whenis the last day for the competiton i cant remember
  7. phoenixmoon

thank you i have no idea how to place anything but will have a look
  8. phoenixmoon

ame here and i do not even know how to do the task for today i have done each one so far and do not want to miss one but i have never edited an image on a pc and dont even have any photo editing software if I knew even how to do it. so really unhappy with the compettion today
  9. phoenixmoon

Inspire of what others have said. I really like this competition it's different and I never usually look at forums but since this started I have been through them and will continue after it's over, thank you elvenar for a straight forward and nice competition that's easy to follow and fun to do.
  10. phoenixmoon

fellowship chat fails to connect

yup cleared cache and already subited a ticket but that seems to be going no where at the moment will ahve to see
  11. phoenixmoon

no updaes available and no error messages using chrome
  12. phoenixmoon

I maybe get connected to it once every couple of days if i am lucky. I run windows 10 any ideas what my issue maybe