• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Elven Wolves needs 1 wolf before the FA, We are chatty, fun loving and dedicated to our FS.

We are a fun loving FS and regularly get 10 chests in the weekly tourny, and many get to the top of the spire each week. We look after our cubs and help them grow, and help each other in many ways. If you are interested please let balloo know.....
  2. CHATTY DEDICATED WOLF PACK

We are a fun loving but very dedicated wolf pack who love to play. We get minimum of10 chests every week in the tournament and also do well in the spire. We love the Fellowship Adventures and always aspire to do well. Our leader is Balloo who is always there for us, is fair and so helpful and is...
  3. 50 FREE KP to help you get started

We are a small FS, and need new cubs to help us grow. If you have just joined, we will help you. We have experienced leaders who are leaders in other fellowships. I will give you 50 KP,s to help you get started plus will help you in any way we can to make the gamr=e fun and to help you grow. We...
  4. NEW PLAYERS

Are you new and just joined and need a friendly fellowship, then come join us. We have a very experience Archmage, who with other wolves will be glad to help you grow. We are very small but do have full and active fellowships in the other worlds, so come join us and become and Elven Wolf.....
  5. ELVEN WOLVES NEED CUBS AND WOLVES

We are part of the Elven Wolves group and have some very experienced and dedicated wolves who are happy to help our little cubs grow into wolves....we are a happy pack and enjoy gaming and growing so join us for a great gaming experience.....be ye tiny or huge...you will be welcomed....
  6. NEW WOLVES NEEDED.....

We are part of the Elven Wolves group and have some very experienced and dedicated players who will help you to grow.... we are looking for new wolves and cubs...new or experienced. We help each other, and have fun whilst doing so, so join our wolf pack for a fun and enjoyable gaming...
  7. LOOKING FOR NEW ACTIVE MEMBERS, EVEN NEWBIES

Elven wolves is looking for new active members to join our Wolf pack, even if you have only just joined, we will help and guide you. We have experienced Archmage and mage but need you top be active and part of our fellowship......
  8. NEED ACTIVE PLAYERS..EVEN NEWBIES WELCOME

We need new members, even if you have only just joined. We will help and guide you but you need to be active and willing to be a part of our Wold Pack fellowship. Experienced archmage and mage with a lot of experience. Come try us, you will be welcome...Elven Woolves
  9. Elven Wolves Recruiting

We are a new FS with experienced leaders with active FS in other worlds. We welcome newbies and love to help and advise. All are welcome. Contact balloo to join.
  10. Elven Wolves recruiting

We are a new FS with experienced leaders having active FS in other orlds. We welcome newbies and love to help and advise. Contact balloo to apply..all are welcome...
  11. Elven Woolves needs cubs and wolves

We are new, but a very experienced Archmage with villages in all 3 worlds, and very experienced Mages. We are a fun FS, with a few rules, and need to build a pack of team working wolves. Come take a look and try us out.....howwwlllll
  12. Sons of Anarchy Prospects recruiting

SoA Prospects are looking for new members who have 1, 2 or 3 tier boosteds. We have a full and successful FS in Aryndyl, and are now looking to do the same in W. We are chatty, friendly, and the only rule is to FH, 3 - 4 times a week or more. and to trade where possible. We are a very helpfull...
  13. OUTSIDER TRADES

I am getting fed up with putting up good trades for my FS, only to find them being taken by outsiders, not in our FS...is there anyway to stop this. I am playing for my FS, not outsiders.....
  14. Looking for a fun, chatty active FS with good trades

I am looking for a new FS, my boosted are Marble, Crystal and Elix. I am an ambassador, but dont expect that right away. I like to trade, which is one reason I need to move, as I am not growing through lack of trade. I will only move if my boosteds are needed...dont see the point if you already...