• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Answered Game very laggy

I was just wondering if anyone was having problems with the game lagging. Every time i click the mouse there is a 2 or 3 second delay before anything happens. It has been laggy for a while now but is getting worse as time goes by, it used to take me around 45-50 seconds to restart all my...
  2. Answered Vision vapour in crafting

Does anyone know how the amount of vision vapour is calculated for recipes in crafting ? I thought it might be based on the number of CCs needed but that does not seem to be the case nor does the amount of spell fragments needed. Maybe it is just how many the devs choose to allocate to each...
  3. Feedback from the Elvenar team on submitted ideas

I think it would be very helpful if the community managers provided feedback from the Elvenar design/development team on ideas that are put forward by players. There are loads of ideas from players and we never get to hear anything about them from the Elvenar team. We keep getting told that all...
  4. White Lions are recruiting

We are looking to replace some players that have had to stop playing because of real life issues. We are a pretty relaxed fellowship, we don't obsess about tournaments or fellowship adventures, you can do as much or as little as you want to do but we normally get 6 chests in tournaments and...
  5. Answered Advanced Trader

Sorry if this has been asked before but i couldn't find anything on forum. I have just upgraded my trader for the first time and now every time i open it it opens on the "collect" tab instead of the "accept trades" tab, is this correct as i can see no point to this because there is no actions...
  6. White lions of chrace are recruiting

We are high ranking fellowship currently number 32 on Winyandor and we are looking for players to replace inactive members. Do not be put off by the fellowship looking like it is full, we will remove an inactive member to make space for new members. We are a fairly relaxed fellowship although we...
  7. Ability to opt out of events

Reading all the feedback about events it seems that more and more players are choosing not to take part in them for whatever reason so i would like to see some way to actually opt out of taking part so that the players that do not want to do them do not have to have the icons on the side of the...
  8. Improvement for Fellowship Adventures

Could we have it so that all badges made in the Fellowship Adventures go into a Fellowship storage area that all members are able to see but only ambassadors or above can add the badges to the FA map. The reasons for this change are so that FS members are able to see what has been added to the...
  9. Fellowship Adventures

The new big multi player event mentioned in a thread earlier this week has been released on beta. If you want details on it look here. https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/join-us-in-our-fellowship-adventures.8852/#post-52693 Looks a bit complicated at first
  10. White Lions of Chrace wants you

White Lions of Chrace is a friendly fellowship and we currently have some space for new members to replace some members that have left the game. We are looking for players that can do NH visits on most days if possible. We would like boosted goods of steel, planks, scrolls, silk, elixir and...
  11. Closed | Contact Support Main hall coin capacity not taking effect

I have a lvl 17 main hall with a coin capacity of 5700K. When i am collecting coins i can get to 5699999 and then i can keep collecting coins but do not hit capacity. Even a residence with over 2K to collect will not make the Main hall reach capacity. Refreshing does not do anything, closing my...
  12. Answered A question for the CMs

On 20/3/17 a post was put on the beta forum announcing that there would be a live Q&A session on Elvenar's facebook page the following Wednesday. Why was there no announcment made on the live servers forum ? was that Q&A session only for the beta players ?
  13. Answered Culture not self adjusting

I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing i am getting at the moment. Since the game update yesterday (1/3/17) when i get NH on my culture buildings my culture bonus does not automatically adjust, i need to refresh the page to see the change. I needed 1173 more culture...
  14. Expansions as quest rewards

I really enjoy doing the special event quests such as wonky walter and halloween but it would be really helpful if we could get some space so we can use the buildings we win in the events. I know we can sell some of the buildings we already have but that means selling buildings we have had to...