• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. cwgiii

Answered Comparison / Listing of all evolving Buildings

So, it seems that RainbowElvira is no longer playing. Her resource was incredibly invaluable for decision making to determine the best evolving building to place for particular resources at particular points during the game. I believe she was able to post data up to Boblin's Express Service...
  2. cwgiii

Forum Clutter

There must be a better way. I am all for contests and fun and participation, and communication, etc. However, this morning, I awoke to a massive flood of new posts on the Forum. All with various titles and confusing content for me. I eventually figured out that most of this was the result of...
  3. cwgiii

Question Comparison / Listing of all evolving Buildings

I was wondering if anyone has a source that lists all of the evolving buildings with their complete benefits (by chapter and stage). I have a lot of these (and their artifacts) in inventory, and am thinking about placing one into my city. But, I want to make an informed choice that is best for...
  4. cwgiii

Answered Arendyll Server Issue

Once the April FA completed, the Arendyll server seems to have locked up. I cannot log in via mobile nor browser.
  5. cwgiii

Answered How to "undo" switch to HTML 5?

I know I saw this posted somewhere earlier, but my search is not finding it. Like many others I am having issues being bumped out of game. One of the suggested solutions is to switch from Flash to HTML 5. I am willing to try, but I definitely want the ability to switch back to Flash if this...
  6. cwgiii

Multi Manu Select

I really do love the functionality (on mobile and now on the browser version) to select all your workshops and set them for the same production. Could we also have this functionality for good manu's? 99% of the time, I want all of manus to produce for the same amount of time (produce the same...
  7. cwgiii

Golden Abyss Runes Available

Due to Inno's decision to move forward with the "re-balancing" for several cultural buildings tomorrow in the next software revision, I am frantically upgrading my Golden Abyss to help recover lost population. I will be pumping all my available KPs (and instants) into this AW to rapidly...
  8. cwgiii

Seeking Players with Sunset Towers (Arendyll)

I am currently tech locked (in Halflings chapter) and I would like to be able to put my KPs to good use. I am currently looking for player with the Sunset Towers Ancient Wonder for me to contribute toward so that I can go ahead and build up some rune shards in preparation for when I get to the...
  9. cwgiii

Thrones of High Men Rune Shards Available

Since I am currently tech locked, I am pumping my KPs into a few of my Ancient Wonders. I have just upgraded my Thrones of High Men and there are available rune shards. It should not take long for this one to be upgraded again. Easy pickings. All help is appreciated.
  10. cwgiii

Crystal Lighthouse Rune Shards Available

Since I am currently tech locked, I am pumping my KPs into a few of my Ancient Wonders. I have just upgraded my Crystal Lighthouse and there are available rune shards. It should not take long for this one to be upgraded again. Easy pickings. All help is appreciated.
  11. cwgiii

Push Accounts Question

For those out there that are investigating this (I know there are folks that look at account names in the fellowship, tournament, AW contribution and individual ranking lists, etc. on various worlds, in detail), I am wondering if there is any evidence at all showing that any account reported for...
  12. cwgiii

Tome of Secrets Runes Available

Since I am currently tech locked, I am pumping my KPs into a few of my Ancient Wonders. I have just upgraded my Tome of Secrets and there are available rune shards. It should not take long for this one to be upgraded again. Easy pickings. All help is appreciated.
  13. cwgiii

Montain Halls Runes Available

Since I am currently tech locked, I am pumping my KPs into a few of my Ancient Wonders. I have just upgraded my Mountain Halls and there are available rune shards. It should not take long for this one to be upgraded again. Easy pickings. All help is appreciated.
  14. cwgiii

Watchtower Ruins Rune Shards Available

Since I am currently tech locked, I am pumping my KPs into a few of my Ancient Wonders. I have just upgraded my Watchtower Ruins and there are available rune shards. It should not take long for this one to be upgraded again. Easy pickings. All help is appreciated.
  15. cwgiii

Answered What happened to the "Recent Post" option to view on the Forums?

I agree that I view "New Posts" most often, but occasionally, I view a post at a glance and wish to go back and read / view in more detail later. I used to be able to click on "Recent Posts" to see the list in sequence and I could easily find what I was looking for. Now, it seems that I must...
  16. cwgiii

Story Lines???

Does anyone have a good resource that lists the actual stories behind the various special events? I have to admit, during the events, I am usually so rushed that I have been in the habit of just churning through the quests to "get it done" and I have not followed the actual plot in many cases...
  17. cwgiii

Other Knowledge Point Loss Reduction

[Summary]: I have noticed that when something happens that "wins" me an amount of Knowledge Points (KPs) that happens to exceed my current storage capacity, I loose the fraction of KP that was currently being generated. This "win" may happen because of any of a few situations like: a tournament...
  18. cwgiii

Closed | Archived Woodelves Knowledge Tree Typo - Steel Manufactory

I found what I think is a typo in the Woodelves age of the Knowledge Tree. The Steel Manufactory is labeled as Dwarven instead of Woodelves. I also saw the error repeated in the Wiki.
  19. cwgiii

Answered Hero's Forge vs. Level 23 Barracks?

I just wanted to get some other opinions. I am a pacifist player (non fighter) and I just finished the Orcs chapter going into the Woodelves. I was wondering if anyone else has an opinion on the worth of The Hero's Forge Ancient Wonder. I had to create and upgrade the Barracks to level 23 in...
  20. cwgiii

Answered How to identify roads in game

I know there must be an easy method that I am missing, but I am looking for a way to figure out what level roads I have at different locations within my city. I have recently discovered the city architect and I am trying to mirror my city there but I find it difficult to distinguish between...