• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Nymis

Closed | Contact Support Negative resource production!

Recently rearranged my city for chapter 19, much of the city sat disconnected main hall for some time. Once reconnected, some set buildings showed negative values (slowly decreasing back to negative) What exactly is the problem? Negative resources from set buildings - see screenshots, did not...
  2. Nymis

Closed | Contact Support Trader Merchant no diamond confirmation

What exactly is the problem? Including a screenshot can help a great deal. No diamond spend confirmation came up when I accidentally tapped the fourth team spirit merchant trader. Edit: my diamond confirmation setting is definitely toggled on to warn me Can you make the same problem occur...
  3. Nymis

Combining/upgrading Ancient Knowledge Spells

I have a city which is slowly building up 1KP Ancient Knowledge spells. Currently at 275. I would love to be able to combine them and upgrade them into higher amounts. 5x 1KP Ancient Knowledge Spell = 1x 5KP Ancient Knowledge Spell, perhaps using Spell Fragments. That same city has over 135k of...
  4. Nymis

Ancient Wonders and where to place...

Hi all. Just wanted to find out what other people thought about the placement of Ancient wonders... Do you prefer if they are spread out around people's cities? Lined up in a row? or how do you feel about them all clustered in one area of the map like I do...which has lead to complaints of...
  5. Nymis

Answered Enchantments and relic requirements

Hi! I was curious about the relic requirements for enchantments. Despite just starting to unlock the Amuni guest race, I was wondering about whether or not the relic requirements was the same for all players (as I had never properly considered this before, and I only play with one world/one...