• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Scouting Rules Changed ???

Am I no longer able to scout provinces that are considered "Very Hard" ? When did this change come into effect ? Seems to handicap players that have done a lot of scouting already ?
  2. Question Dragon Ark

Could anyone clarify what is classed as a "Mystical Object" required to be produced in the Magic Academy in order to gain the rewards of Combining Catalysts with the latest Ancient Wonder please ?
  3. Teleport spell on Training Grounds and Mercenary Camp

Why am I able to use teleport spell on Training Grounds but not on Mercenary Camp ? Thinking of getting rid of both to make room but will only let me sell Mercenary Camp
  4. Simia Sapiens or Timewarp

Which is better for sentient goods ? Is it more effective to increase production or reduce decay ?
  5. Province Expansions

Is there a glitch at the moment I do not appear to be accumulating provinces completed towards my next expansion ?
  6. Answered Should I continue to produce Sentient Goods after completing Elementals ?

Once the tech tree is finished for Elementals should I delete my Manufactories or will there be a future use for Sentient Goods ?
  7. Set Bonus in Halfling Fields

What is this ?