• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. McBratty

Spire New Feature

EN servers were supposed to have the new feature rolled out on the 17th. The new feature whereby we could see the previous weeks Spire result. Im not seeing this feature at all. On the Spire tab with the weeks Spire rankings, there is the banner which says Previous weeks blah blah...if you try...
  2. McBratty

Builder's Hut

I have just noticed that the options for getting a boost to certain items ( Mana, etc) has been cut in half. Previously you would get a 20% increase for Mana, now its down to 10%!! I havent seen any notification about this change and wonder if this is just my game messing up or is everyone else...
  3. McBratty

Updating

I just got a message they are conducting an update shortly. Im now too scared to go back and have a look what they have done this time!!
  4. McBratty

Merry Christmas One and All

As the year draws to a close we can but look back and hope like hell that the next one will be better than this, that the powers that be will decide to keep the Forums ....we still have hope. Mostly though, I want to wish each and every one of you a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I...
  5. McBratty

Neighbourly Help

Im sure Im not the only person for whom this is an issue. Time zone differences make it quite difficult to reap the benefits of visits. If people in Europe pay me a visit, by the time Im awake ( Southern Hemisphere), there is only an hour or even less left on their visit making it pointless to...
  6. McBratty

The Joys Of Recruiting

Im sure I am not alone when I say how hard it is to recruit good players! Try as we might the process always takes forever as you are always trying to find someone who is a good fit with your group. We send out dozens of messages and 99% of the messages never EVER get a reply! The people are...
  7. McBratty

Xmas in Elvenar

So Im that person who loves to throw her decorations and tree up in June. To be honest I would leave them up all year if it wouldnt end in divorce, so Im wondering when we get our lovely snowy background in our cities? It would also be lovely if we could santa up our avatars. Now can all the...
  8. McBratty

My First And Only Suggestion

So I have a suggestion for Inno, lets keep the Forums open! That should be fairly easy to do and requires a minimum of input from Inno being as they already exist! To do this, Inno just has to realize and accept that Discord is merely a platform for people to have a chit chat whereas the Forums...
  9. McBratty

Ho! Ho! Ho!

As the year draws closer to its end I just wanted to take a few seconds to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I wish that the New Year brings health and happiness to you all, that we each embrace the differences of others and agree to disagree. I hope you all have a...
  10. McBratty

Answered Joining A Fellowship

Its been ages since I was at the beginning stages of the game so cant remember. What size does your city have to be before you can join a Fellowship? My sister started playing and Ive sent her an invitation but it isnt showing up at her end. Any input would be greatly appreciated. :))
  11. McBratty

No Retreat is Looking For You!!

We are a great bunch of people who really do work well as a team. We do 10+ chests weekly in the tournament and hit the top of the Spire for Gold every week. We have had a few of our friends leave due to ill health and real life issues which is why we are looking for new people who would like to...
  12. McBratty

Tanglewood Recruiting!!

Tanglewood Guardians is looking for a few good tourney players to join our team. If you are interested in tourneys and playing the spire, we are the FS for you. If you are a good team player, we are the FS for you. If you trade fairly and help out your team mates with good trades to help them...
  13. McBratty

Answered Question Regarding Endless Excavation AW

I am seeing a discrepancy in the output of the EE between Arendyll and Winyandor and also Beta. In Arendyll I have a level 6 EE which produces 132k every 24 hrs In Winyandor I have a level 6 EE which produces 46,200 every 24 hrs. In Beta I have a level 3 EE which produces 100k every 24 hrs. Is...
  14. McBratty

Looking For A New Home?

Look no further than No Drama! We are regular 10 chest tourney players with an average schedule of 1 every 2 or 3 weeks ( we try to avoid the horrible scrolls and magic dust weeks as you know what they are like!!) and arrive at the 10th chest with plenty time to spare each time. Interested in...
  15. McBratty

Answered Slow Loading

Is anyone else having problems getting the game and the various screens within it to load? Its been going on for days now and its definitely NOT my internet speed as everything else apart from the game loads promptly. The game screen will eventually load and I can get in only then to have...
  16. McBratty

Universal Evolving Artifact

Back in the mists of time we recieved the Phoenix bird as an evolving building during an event. Probably one of the best evolving buildings that they produced. Everyone worked like mad to get all the spells to upgrade it to the max before the event ended. Since then, many people have joined...
  17. McBratty

No Drama Is Recruiting!

We are a very friendly FS who work together to complete tournaments and FA's when they come around. We have achieved 10 chests in the last few tournaments we have gone for and we aim to do those more frequently. We enjoy having new players and are happy to help them grow with game advice and...
  18. McBratty

No Drama Seeking Members!

We are a small Fellowship located in Arendyll on the EN1 server. We are looking for people who are interested in doing tournaments along with helping each other grow our cities. As a group we decide when we will go for a large number of tournament chests and during those weeks we ask everyone to...
  19. McBratty

Answered Ferris Wheel Galore

Is there a reason why the Ferris Wheel Galore produces every 24 hrs in Arendyll yet in Felyndral my Ferris Wheel Galore is producing once every 48 hrs?
  20. McBratty

Closed | Archived Unable to Change Servers

With the latest update today the drop down server bar menu at the top of the page has been removed making it impossible to change servers on the pc. You have to completely log out of the server you are on and log in to the other. For example if you are presently on the EN server, you cant use...