• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Lady Monica

Hobby room

any idea when the Hobby room will be rolled out ? :)
  2. Lady Monica

Lords Ladys of Avallone

Hello possible members, We are ranked 28 and looking for 2 new members. Ideally you are have over 20K but if not and keen please drop a line to Lenore. No drama fellowship. We require you to be active 4 times plus a week, do 600 points as a minimum in the tournament each week. The spire and...
  3. Lady Monica

Events the quests could be numbered

My suggestion is that the events quests to be numbered. They are so similar know one tends to get lost as to which one is coming up.
  4. Lady Monica

Ancient wonders points from other fellowships

Sky rider thank you for your opinion. It is not only irksome it happens continuously with these people. I just wish people would concentrate on their own fs and use there kps for their fs. But as always thank you for your opinion. It is appreciated
  5. Lady Monica

Ancient wonders points from other fellowships

Silly bubbles Thank you for your opinion. I agree to disagree. To reply Why do people place 1kp? They do it to get a free chest. And the people that do this are not new players. I would not mind if they were young players who are not experienced in the game. The ones that do it are over 1 mill...
  6. Lady Monica

STOP WE NEED YOU

Lords & Ladys of Avallone are recruiting FAQ's Who are we ? We are Lords & Ladys of Avallone (formally Protea Lords) currently ranked 27 in the world. With your help we can reach even further. We are a 10 chest plus fellowship every week (consistently over 52 weeks) , which means a lovely blue...
  7. Lady Monica

STOP :) That got your attention :)

Lords & Ladys of Avallone are recruiting FAQ's Who are we ? We are Lords & Ladys of Avallone (formally Protea Lords) currently ranked 27 in the world. With your help we can reach even further. We are a 10 chest plus fellowship every week (consistently over 52 weeks) , which means a lovely...
  8. Lady Monica

Seeking a new member for Lords & Ladys of Avallonë ranked 25

Well established fellowship is looking for a team player who enjoys getting 10 chests in Tournaments, have a great team and most of all have fun :cool: Must be able to do 600 points each week in the tournament, and be at least 50,000 points. If you like the FA and the spire we participate as...
  9. Lady Monica

G'day from Lords & Ladys of Avallone. We are recruiting

G'day elves and humans, :) We are looking for ACTIVE members who wish to be part of a great drama free team. We are ranked 30 in the world and are a 10 chest plus fellowship since September 2020. We only accept members who are courteous and wanting to evolve. Please check out the following and...
  10. Lady Monica

STOP we need you YOU for Lords & Ladys of Avellone !!

Lords & Ladys are recruiting for one new team member. We are a very relaxed team with great members :p Requirements: 1. Have fun it is a game; 2. Have at least 20K points (but if very keen please apply) ; 3. We do 10 chests in the tournament every month, but lately we do them every week :)...
  11. Lady Monica

Lords & Ladys of Avallone are recruiting

Looking for one active member to join our fellowship. Our team has been together for a number of years and rarely do we have a vacancy. Please check our overview page to see if you are a good fit. What are we looking for in a member * Is courteous and friendly * Has at least 20,000 Points * A...
  12. Lady Monica

STOP we need you

Welcome to Lords & Ladys of Avallonë a mystical magical place where strangers meet that turn into friends. We are seeking one friendly active member who like to have fun, be involved and feel part of a great team. We come all corners of the world to play our game, have a chat and be involved...
  13. Lady Monica

Answered New box when doing notifications

Hi when my partner did his fellowship and notifications a box came up showing the best culture etc. Is this random ? As I don't have it.
  14. Lady Monica

Multi player spire

Hi can anyone tell me if this multi player spire (on beta not in live worlds yet) is a weekly event or a one off like fellowship adventures ?
  15. Lady Monica

Completing army upgrades research (the book)

Hi I would like thoughts about completing army upgrades in research . I have upgraded my armies and have completed all as I go. I have not skipped an upgrade. Some of my team believe that the more you upgrade the harder it is to fight. Therefore you dont need to complete the upgrades as you go...
  16. Lady Monica

Potential new members-active or not ?

My suggestion is when looking for a new member (s) it is very difficult to know if they are active. The only way to know for sure is to go into stats and look up the name. This is very time consuming. It would be nice to know when looking up the name in the first instant a small star or some...
  17. Lady Monica

Lords & Ladys Of Avallone are recruiting

We need you !! If you are small that is OK we all had to start somewhere :) Lords and Ladys of Avallonë are recruiting What do we require? 1. ACTIVE members who visit 4 times plus per week; 2. 300 points is a MINIMUM in tournaments; (more when the 10 chests push is on); 3...
  18. Lady Monica

STOP we need you

We have one vacancy :) What do you get if you join our team? 1. Very friendly team members who are extremely respectful; 2. Lots of fun :p 3. Birthday acknowledgements (voluntary) and 5kp's from Lenore on your special day, plus acknowledgements (and Kps) of milestones; 4. An experienced team...
  19. Lady Monica

Hi everybody!

welcome to the forum Sir Cumference :cool::cool: